Damian Wayne x reader

Requested by @GIRLONFIYAH14
Key:Y/b/n=your bully's name
L/n=last name

Damian's pov

                                         Y/n giggled again as we walked through the halls of Gotham Academy hand in hand. Y/n and I have been dating for 5 months, a girl named Y/b/n and I broke 7 months ago. I didn't know about dating again after I broke up with her but Y/n changed that, unlike Y/b/n, Y/n is kind, quiet, kinda shy, and sweet, she doesn't demand attention either.

                                             Y/n leaned her head against my shoulder and sighed happily. "I'll see you at the front of the school," I said. "Kay, love you." Said Y/n. "I love you too," I said and we shared a quick kiss and left for our class.

                                             Just when I turned the corner I met Y/b/n. "Hey, Dami," she greeted me flirtatiously, I let out a groan. "Leave me alone, Y/b/n," I said. "I'll never leave you alone," she said. "I'm already dating Y/n," I said, she scoffed. "That slut?" Y/b/n asked. "She's a whore." Y/b/n went on. That did it. I grabbed her and shoved her up against the lockers. "Say another word about her and I'll be seeing you in court," I growled and walked away.

~time skip~

Y/n's pov

                                                 I waited for Dami to meet me at the front of the school as always but he isn't here, he's always here first. I frowned. 'Did something happen to him?' I asked myself. 'I hope not.' That's when I saw Damian walking over to me, he looks mad, a girl is hot on his heels. I tensed. Y/b/n. What does she want with Damian? Damian immediately pulled me in for a kiss, I happily kissed back. Y/b/n pulled me away from Damian and shoved me away. Damian quickly caught me again and pulled me close to him. "Leave her alone, Y/b/n," he growled, Y/b/n too growled. "You're gonna have to choose one of us, Damian," she growled. "Well I already know my answer," said Damian. "I will never date a girl who's jealous, calls another girl a whore or a slut, and someone that doesn't care who she hurts as long as she gets what she wants," said Damian. "S-she called me a what?" I whimpered. "A slut," said Damian. "I would never call you that Y/n, you're beautiful, you're a beautiful and precious gem to me," Y/b/n growled and lunged again. Damian grabbed me and pulled away, Y/b/n landed at the feet of the headmaster. "You called Ms. L/n what?" He demanded. "Nothing sir!" Y/b/n squeaked. "Your father isn't going to pull you out of this time, you're already on probation." Said headmaster, he grabbed Y/b/n and dragged her away. "Wait! Damian! Help me!" Y/b/n begged. "That's not happening anytime soon," Damian muttered, Damian tipped my chin up to him. "Listen to me, Y/n," he said, he cupped his hands against my cheek. "Don't listen to any girls, don't listen to what they say, you're perfect. Don't let your insecurities get in the way, just remember I love you and you alone," said Damian. "You love me?" I whispered, Damian leaned his forehead against mine. "Yes, you're my world, you always have and always will." He murmured.

                                                     Tears poured down my cheeks, Damian kissed me slowly and very passionately, I brought him closer to me by the collar of his shirt. He loves me and I love him, Damian Wayne will always be my true love.