Damian Wayne x reader

3rd person view

       "Y/n! Where are you?!" Damian shouted, he ran through another hall, frantically searching for his beloved, he then heard a scream then silence. That scream, that scream only belonged to one person........ Y/n. 

Damian's pov

       My eyes flickered open, I laid on my side to make sure she's still here and she is, she's so adorable, so beautiful, so perfect, my beloved, my one and only beloved. I reached up to brush a strand of h/c hair from her face, she smiled when I did, she knew I'm here for her. I tucked her head underneath my chin and pulled her close, "you okay, Dami?" she asked sleepily "another nightmare?" I didn't answer and kissed the top of her head as an answer, Y/n rubbed soothing circles on my back, "what happened?" she asked "it's nothing, beloved," I said softly, Y/n pushed me down on the bed and sat on top of me, "you're not fooling me, Damian, I know you too well now," Y/n said, she kissed me softly and pulled away with a smirk, "you're not going to give up are you?" I asked, she hummed as an answer, "you stubborn girl," I said "you're stubborn as a mule," Y/n pointed out "I'm stubborn when I want to be," I said "well, so am I," she said, she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and laid down, "don't you trust me, Dami?" she asked, I rubbed soothing circles on her back, "I do," I said softly "then tell me," she said nuzzling her face into my neck, "it was about you," I said softly "my mother and Heretic killed you before I can reach you," I said, my arms tightened around her, "I don't where I'll be without you, I'll be stumbling through the dark. You're the light while I'm the dark, your light led me the right way," Y/n softly kissed my cheek then my jaw, "if I ever lost you, darkness will swallow me whole," I went on, she kissed my neck softly, "you're my beloved, you're the reason why I keep going," I said "I love you," Y/n stopped and looked at me, "you love me?" she asked, I sat up with her in my lap now, I leaned in and gave her a kiss, "always will," I said, another kiss, "always have," another kiss "no matter what," Y/n smiled and kissed me hard "I love you too, Damian Al Ghul Wayne," she said with a smile, I brought her closer to me and kissed her again. 

       I pinned her down on the bed, lips still locked, "easy there, tiger, I'm yours," Y/n said with a giggle, I smiled and leaned my forehead against hers, "you will always be my beloved," I murmured "and you'll always be my handsome prince," Y/n said "come on, let's get some sleep," she said, I laid down next to her and pulled her close, "goodnight, Dami," Y/n said "goodnight, beloved," I said, Y/n fell asleep first, I watched her sleep before falling asleep myself. 

Fluffy right? no? yes? you tell me, vote, comment and request!