Damian Wayne x reader

Requested by @Damiansbeloved I do not know Romeo and Juliet very well so just bare with me.

Y/n's pov

       'Okay, I got this,' I thought 'I got this,' I thought, I peered through the curtains again, 'nope, I don't got this,' I thought, I started shaking, 'oh God, what if I forget my lines?' I asked myself, I looked out again to see Damian, he spotted me and gave me a smile, 'never mind, I can do this,' I thought 'I just need to remember my lines,' and the play began. 

       The scene where Romeo and Juliet kiss came up, Andrew Hudson is Romeo, "don't leave me, Juliet!" Andrew cried out "kiss me before I go," I whispered and we shared our last kiss and I faked died, "noooooo!!!" Andrew cried out, the curtains fell, we heard thunderous applause. Andrew helped me up and the curtains opened again, Andrew and I waved, just when I was about to head backstage, Andrew caught my wrist and kissed me again.

Damian's pov

       I stiffened at the sight of that kiss, the kiss before was just for the play but this kiss? that's a different story. Y/n pulled away and they all headed backstage, I followed them shortly, when I reached the backstage I heard arguing, I quickly hid behind the speakers, "what was that for?!" Y/n asked "what? I just wanted to show you that I love you," Andrew protested "Andrew, I don't have any feelings for you," said Y/n "I never did and never will," "you kissed me before!" Andrew protested "that was for the play, you idiot!" Y/n snapped "oooooh, I get it, it's because of Wayne isn't it?" Andrew asked "you're arguing with me because you love him," Y/n's face went bright red, "shut up," said Y/n "admit it, Y/n, you're in love with him," said Andrew "I said shut. up!" Y/n snapped, her anger is something you do not want to mess with, I quickly emerged from the speakers, "ready to go home, Y/n?" I asked, Y/n stiffened, "let me get changed first," she mumbled and left, Andrew scoffed, just when he turned around I shoved him up against the wall, "stay away from her, Hudson," I growled "if I see you touching her again you will face my wrath," I growled and let him go. 

       When Y/n got back, I grabbed her hand and we left, it wasn't too dark yet so we decided to go for a walk. "You okay, Dami?" Y/n asked "what makes you ask me if I'm okay?" I asked "you're quiet, I know you well enough that silence means you're angry about something," said Y/n "so, are you okay?" we stopped and I turned to face her, "no, I'm not okay," I replied "if this is about Andrew the-," Y/n began "of course it's about Andrew!" I cut her off "he kissed you after the play!" I said "the kiss before that was just for the play and he decided to kiss you after it!" I went on "if I see him touching you again I swear to God I wi-," I was cut off by Y/n covering my mouth with her hand, "Dami, you're angry, I get that," she said "don't let your anger get in the way like how it does to me," I took her hand and pressed my cheek against her warm, soft hand, "I'm sorry," I said softly "it's okay, Dami," Y/n said, she hugged me and I hugged back, one hand on her back and the other wrapped around the back of her shoulders, her chin resting on my left shoulder.

        "I get it, you want to protect me like you're my older brother," she said "and I appreciate that," "what if I wanted more than that?" I asked "what if I want it to be more than friendship?" I asked "I heard your conversation with Andrew, is it true? Are you in love with me too?" Y/n moved a bit so her forehead is resting against mine, "do you feel the same?" she asked, my hands slid down to her waist, "yes," I whispered "do you?" Y/n's lips got closer to mine, "yes," she whispered and our lips pressed together.

For some reason I think this is cute. Vote, comment, and request!