Tim Drake x reader

Before we begin your superhero name will be Black Banshee, yes I know I already used it for a previous Dick Grayson one, this one is Tim and not Dick, this is also a rewrite of it, so srry especially you @DiamondTiara37

Black Banshee's pov

       "How did I end up with you?" I grumbled as I followed Red Arrow aka my older foster brother, "look, I'm not happy about this either," he said "just deal with it," I snorted "yeah right," I mumbled and continued following him. We reached a zeta tube here in Star City, Red went first "recognized, Red Arrow, B08," the zeta tube announced and he's gone, I stepped in next.

        "Recognized, Black Banshee, B34," the zeta tube announced and I too was gone. Once I materialized I stepped out, I saw the entire team looking at me, Red placed a hand on my back and guided me to stand in front of me, "this is Black Canary's daughter, Black Banshee," said Red "if Black Canary finds out that any of you injured her she will come after you," Red added, some gulped at the thought of it, I rolled my eyes because Mom loves babying me while Dad is a bit more open with it, he lets me do things I want to do unless it was dangerous and I needed someone to supervise me before I did it. 

       A boy wearing a red and yellow suit stepped forward "hi, I'm Red Robin," he said "nice to meet you," I shook his hand "likewise, Red Robin," I said "likewise," one by one, everybody introduced themselves, Red Robin and I ended up talking the entire day, he rambles making the conversation a bit awkward but I didn't mind, it only made me giggle.

        Wondergirl often glared at me, I found myself by Dad's side somehow, "how's your first day, kiddo?" he asked after ruffling my hair, I swatted his hand away before saying "good," Dad kissed the top of my head "I heard Red ditched you," he said, I groaned, "yeah, he ditched me," I said, yes folks, Red Arrow, your foster brother ditched you, he and Green Arrow are going to have a talk about that. 

       "Dad?" "hmm?" "why does Wondergirl keep glaring at me?" I asked "did I do something wrong?" Dad pulled me in for a hug "she's jealous of you," said Dad "why?" I asked looking up at him, "she's jealous because of you and Red Robin, you two are spending a lot of time lately," Dad explained "come on, let's find your mother," said Dad and we both looked for her. 

       We found Mom training with the team, of course Mom wipes them out without using her screech, since I'm more like her she and I have the same fighting skills and we fight alike so it seemed logical for me to be Mom's protege instead of Dad's. 

       "Care to spar, Banshee?" asked Mom, I shrugged and got into my fighting stance "just because your my daughter doesn't mean I'm going easy on you," said Mom "when were you ever easy on me?" I asked "she's got a good point there," said Dad. 

       Mom made the first move, I ducked and caught her arm, a move that I picked up Diggle back at home. I drove my knee up to her stomach making her stumbled back, I continuously started throwing punches, I caught her arm again and judo flipped her "Black Canary, fail," the computer announced, I looked at the bewildered team, "what?" I asked, I helped Mom up to her feet, "well done, Banshee," she said giving me a hug, "thanks, Mom," I said hugging her back. Several team members congratulated me for my win while Mom and Dad watched me "congrats," said Red Robin "thanks Red, many League members can't beat my mother for some reason," I said "it's true, she's a really good fighter," said Red Robin, I spotted Mom and Dad talking, Mom smiled before resting her head against Dad's shoulder, "you're lucky you still have your parents," said Red "I am though I do wish my so called brother will actually stand by my side for once," I said loudly, especially the last part "WILL YOU PLEASE STOP DITCHING ME FOR ONCE?!" I shouted at Red Arrow, I can tell he's rolling his eyes, Red Robin started laughing at me, "God, he really does that?" he asked "yes and it is not funny," I said glaring at him, he raised his hands up in surrender "okay! Okay! I'm sorry!" he said, I sighed before running my fingers through my hair, "sorry," I said "it's fine," he said "I'm pretty used to it," he added looking at the current Robin, he has a very sharp tongue and he's very blunt when it comes to other people's feelings.

        Red Robin sighed "he really is blunt," I said, Red nodded in agreement, "he sure is," Red agreed, later on, Red and I found ourselves in front of the window, he's pointing out different star constellations. 

       "There's the Pegasus," I said pointing "you don't get to see this in the city," said Red "yeah, sometimes my uncle takes me to the country so we can look at the stars," I said "that was fun," I said softly "you must really love your uncle," said Red "I do, he's a forensic scientist," I said "he kinda reminds me of you," I added "why?" asked Red "because he rambles like you," I said "does he?" Red asked "yeah," I said "I know we only known each other for hours but I feel like we can be more," said Red "really?" I asked "yeah," he said "I-I just got out of a bad relationship but I have a feeling you can help me with it," said Red, I looked up only to see that we're very close to each other, "will you help me?" he asked "do you want me to?" I asked "I don't want this to be hard for you," I said "I'm sure," he said and our lips are together.

*squeals uncontrollably* God I love this one, it's cute to me. Has anyone watched Ms. Peregrine's Particular Children? I watched it last night and I loved it.