16k special!

I decided to post this earlier since I'm always late whenever this book hits a new number so um, enjoy?

Little Y/n has grown up in the Arrow family, how did they react to her leaving for college?

Oliver Queen

       "Ugh! Dad! Stop!" you said annoying yet loving father away when he hugged you again, "Dad, I'm not a child anymore," you said "so please, stop hugging me like that," "I know and I'm sorry, sweetheart, I'm just not ready to let you go," your father said kissing your forehead, you sighed and hugged him, "letting go is the hardest thing for parents, Dad," you said "and I get that," your father hugged you again and you moved onto your mother.

Dinah Lance

       Unlike your father, your mother somehow managed to restrain herself from breaking down. 

       "Good luck, sweetheart," Dinah said to you while she hugged you tight, "I will, Mom, I'll call everyday," you said hugging her back, when you pulled away Dinah wiped away some tears, you gave her a smile before moving onto Roy.

Roy Harper

       Roy managed to keep himself from breaking as well but when you left he and Dinah burst out crying together. "You're the best brother I could have," you said burying your face into his chest, Roy cupped your cheeks and kissed your forehead hard, "be careful, don't let any guy get into your pants, and don't get pregnant," said Roy, you smiled, "relax, hot head, I won't," you said kissing Roy's cheek.

I know this is shorter than usual, I'm running out of ideas and I'm focusing on the Glee fanfic and yes, it is published. I also know I am extremely late but YJ SEASON 3 IS COMING OUT SOON *fangirls hard* I am so excited, who else is excited? I can't be the only one here!