Wally West x reader

Wally's pov

       Heard Robin's older sister is coming by to visit the team, he also said that she's my age and he was serious about not flirting with her cause she'll break my arm before I can. 

       "Recognized, Nightingale, B10," the zeta tube announced and a girl stepped out, she had a black and red suit, domino mask, h/c hair that reaches her h/l. Robin rushed up to hug her "hey, Rob, missed me?" she greeted Robin "heck yeah!" he said holding her even more "I missed you too," said Nightingale, she tucked a strand of h/c hair behind her ear, M'gann happily joined the hug, "yeah! another girl!" she said "it's nice to have another girl aside from Artemis and me," Nightingale smiled "well I'm glad I'm joining," she said.

Nightingale's pov

       Robin really was happy to see me since we hadn't seen each other since he was 10, how did Batman find me? it was actually Black Canary who found me and took me, in but Batman convinced me to become his protege instead since I'm always using the shadows to get to places. 

       Aqualad and I got along just fine, M'gann is pretty nice, Artemis is pretty nice, Superboy is rather a closed off person, and Wally, well.......... Robin did warn about me beforehand. An attack also occurred here which meant the team is being supervised by the Justice League just in case something like that happens again. 

       "Hello, Gale," Black Canary greeted me "hello, Black Canary," I said "how are you?" she asked "I'm well," I said "if you're wondering if I regret leaving you the answer is yes," I said, she looked at me, she looked surprised, "to be honest, sometimes I wished I didn't leave you but I can't go back now," I said "thank you for telling me, Gale," said Black Canary "I can convince him if you like," she said, I shook my head, "thank you for the offer, Black Canary, but I'm happy with the mentor I have now," I said,  Black Canary smiled, "that's what I love about you, Gale, your loyalty," she said and she walked away. 

       A gust of wind, Wally. 

       "What do you want West?" I asked "a date," he said winking at me "no thank you," I aid and started walking away "why not?" he asked quickly following me "because one, you're a flirt and two, I don't like immature guys," I said I said and started walking away.

Wally's pov

       "Let's face it, Wally, she's never going out with you," said Robin "it doesn't mean I can't keep trying!" I said with determination "Wally, you heard her, she's not going to date you," said Robin "just accept it," "no way," I said and took off, I found Nightingale talking with her mentor.

        "Hey Gale," I said speeding up to her "no, Wally and that is my final answer," she said "bu-," I began "no means no, Wally, so stop," she said and started walking away.

Nightingale's pov

       I wrapped my arms around myself since I didn't have my suit on anymore. I felt arms wrapping around me, I found Robin hugging me, I smiled and pulled him in for a side hug.

        "I missed doing this," I said "taking care of you, training you, comforting you, being the older sister," I said "I know what you mean, Gale, I miss it too," said Robin "you sure you're not going out with Wally?" he asked "*chuckle* I'm going to keep saying no till he begs," I said and that's what I did.

        Wally was on his knees, I burst out laughing making him stare at me "that. was. priceless!" I said laughing, I held my stomach from laughing so hard "okay *gasps* okay," I said "I'm good," I said "what was that for?" Wally asked "Robin told me you're a flirt and I'm the hard to get type of girl so I made you work for it," I said "you may take me out on a date," I said "yes!" said Wally and he took off in excitement "so you finally said yes?" asked Flash "yeah, he sure is happy about it," I said "hey," he said "hmm?" "don't break his heart," "I'll never imagine doing that," I said.

I cannot write Wally at all, maybe it's because I'm not used to writing him or any other DC characters that I haven't written yet. Oh well, vote, comment and request pls!