Roy Harper x reader part 2

Just to make this clear, Roy is not married to Cheshire, I repeat, Roy is not married to Cheshire, okay?

S/n=superhero name

Y/n's pov

       5 years have passed by. When I woke up I turned to the side hoping he'll be here but he's not, Dad said he might never come back, no, he'll come back, I'm sure of it. I got up and started getting changed, the apartment Roy and I once shared is empty except for myself and my belongings, Dad and Mom come by time to time to check up on me. Dad and the rest of the Justice League stopped looking for the real Roy, they believe that he's dead and Dad and Mom are planning on bringing Roy home not just for me but for the new team and for Mom and Dad too. 

       I brushed my h/c hair and left my apartment, I headed to a secret storage room that Dad installed in Star City, once in I walked to my suit and pulled it on. My name isn't Y/n Queen, it's s/n now, "recognized, s/n, B23," the zeta tube announced and I stepped out to see half the team already there. 

       "Hello, s/n," Nightwing greeted me "hello, Nightwing," I greeted back "they're ready for training," he said, usually Mom is the one who trains the team but sometimes I have to take over. 

       "Alright team," I said "let's get started,"

*time skip*

       After training, Nightwing and I spoke privately. 

       "How are you?" he asked "better than before," I said "your dad thinks he can find him, s/n, if he does, we'll talk to him," Nightwing said softly "why can't I talk to him?" I asked "your parents think seeing him after all of these years is going to make it hard for you to talk to him," said Nightwing "if you want to I'm not going to stop you," "I'm going," I said, Nightwing nodded, "I'll contact them," he said and walked away. 

       I found Robin talking to Wondergirl, Robin looked up and gave me a smile, I smiled back. That kid looks up to Nightwing, he's Nightwing's successor so it makes sense, I know who they really are underneath those masks and they really do look like siblings. 

       "Hey," Nightwing said, I turned to face him, "hmm?" "we found him,"

Green Arrow's pov

       "Roy, you're killing yourself," I said "come back," "you don't understand!" Roy snapped back "I'm not Roy," "but you're alive," said Dinah "you have a heartbeat, you're breathing, you have a pulse," she went on "you are Roy Harper," "I'm not!" he snapped back "when was the last time you trained, Roy?" Dinah asked "I'm fine," he said, Dinah quickly took him down, "I could've done worse if I hadn't hesitated," she said and got off of Roy, "Roy, Y/n needs you," I said, I saw him stiffen at the mention of her, I motioned for Jim to bring her in.

Y/n's pov

       I gently pushed past Wally and Dick, what I saw broke me, Roy looked horrible, for 5 years he tried to look for the real Roy and this is what he allowed himself to look like. 

       "Roy," I whispered, I walked over to him while he stepped back, he pulled out his bow and aimed an arrow at me, "that's as far you're going to go, Y/n," he growled "you're not going to fire, Roy, I know you too well," I said "I will if I have to," he said "then fire," I said "if you can't then it means you still love me, no matter how much you reject it you still love me," I said, I can see that Roy is trying his best not to hesitate on firing but he can't, "I don't love you," he said "you deserve the real Roy and not his clone," "but you are real, you're alive, like what Mom said, you have a heartbeat, you're breathing, you have blood flowing though your veins, you have a pulse," I said "if you don't love me then let go and get it over with," I said "just let go and let the arrow pierce wherever it hits me," Roy was hesitating, I know it, "just let go if you don't love me," Roy lowered his bow "I can't fire at you," he said "then it means you do love me still," I said "I. don't. love. you," he growled "then say it!" I snapped "yell it out for the whole city to hear it!" I snapped, Roy stood in front of me now, so close I can see how horrible he's been treating himself, "I don't love you, Y/n, not now, not ever," he said and left.