Terry McGinnis x reader

Requested by @Fennekingirl1996

Y/n's pov

       It's been years since I've seen Terry since my parents decided to move to Star City, I'm sure he's changed so much. I also heard Terry's dad died and he's now living with his mom and brother. I knocked on the door and Terry's younger brother Matt opened the door "hey Matt," I greeted him "Terry! You're girlfriend's back!" Matt shouted and took off, my cheeks flushed red, "if you're talking about Dana again you better leave her alone!" I heard a deeper voice, Terry? I walked inside the apartment "Terry? You here?" I asked, I heard heavy footsteps and a boy my age with black hair and blue eyes came in, "Y/n?" he asked "holy shuck head," I said, I ran up to and gave him a hug, "look at you, Terry! You've grown so much!" I said, I pulled away to look at him, "God, it's been too long," said Terry pulling me in for another hug, I rested my head against his shoulder and sighed, "I missed you, Ter," I said "I missed you too," Terry said "so are you back for good?" Terry asked, we're sitting on the couch and Terry had an arm wrapped around my shoulders, "yeah, I'm attending Hamilton Hill High School," I said "looks like we'll see each other at school then," said Terry with a smile "really? You attend Hamilton High?" I asked "yeah," said Terry "there's one guy I should warn you about though," said Terry "oh? And who is he?" I asked "Nelson Nash, he's a bully," Terry said, he then kissed my forehead, "I'll keep that in mind," I said and hugged him, Terry hugged me back, "I work for Mr. Wayne by the way," Terry said, I looked at him, "Mr. Wayne? As in Bruce Wayne?" I asked "yeah, I uh, took out some of the Jokers gang," said Terry "my hero," I said kissing his cheek gently. 

       I spent the rest of the day with Terry and his family, around 8:30 Terry and I headed home "thanks for walking me home Terry," I said "anything for my best friend," said Terry, my chest tightened, I'm only a friend to him, "I'll see you tomorrow then, Terry," I said giving him a forced smile, I opened the door and went inside.

Terry's pov

       'Stupid! Stupid!' I thought to myself as I walked home 'why the hell did I say 'anything for my best friend'?!' I cursed myself, I opened the door to the apartment and went inside 'I guess I can tell her some other time,' I thought to myself, I opened my door to my bedroom 'for now, it's time for sleep,' I thought.

                             *time skip*

       When I got to school, I instantly spotted Nelson talking with Y/n, unfortunately Y/n doesn't like being flirted with and I did warn her about him so yeah. 

       "Leave her alone, Nelson," I said "can't you see she doesn't want you?" Nelson turned to face me "get lost, McGinnis, this doesn't involve you," he said "actually it does since loyal friends stay by their friends side," Y/n said, she walked over to me and linked her arm with mine, "first off about me, Nelson, I hate flirting, 2nd thing about me, I hate jocks, 3rd thing about me, I hate players so that means I don't like you so bye," said Y/n, I smirked while Nelson stormed off in anger. 

       Y/n kissed my cheek, "thanks for trying to save me," she said "you're welcome," I said "come on, you can show me around," said Y/n tugging on my hand gently, I smiled and did just that. 

       Luckily Y/n and I have a couple of classes together but from Y/n said Nelson is in most of her classes "great," Y/n mumbled "he has to be in most of my classes," I spotted Nelson checking Y/n out from a distance, I pulled her close to me, "what are you doing?" she asked "I always wanted to do this," I mumbled and kissed her very softly.

        Y/n gasped softly before kissing me back, her hand ran through my hair gently and pulled herself closer to me "I love you," I mumbled before kissing her again, I pinned her against the lockers lips still locked. 

       Slowly, I pulled away, my forehead against hers, "you have no idea how long I wanted to do that," I mumbled "I wanted to do that too, Ter, I love you," Y/n murmured giving me a short kiss, I smiled and kissed her again, "I love you more," I mumbled "you better stay away from her, Nash, if I see you flirting with her I will personally beat you up," I said glaring at Nelson. He snorted and walked away, Y/n made me look at her "looks like I do have a very jealous boyfriend," she said and laughed, I chuckled and kissed her forehead.