Damian Wayne x reader

Y/n's pov

       "For once will you stop being so blunt?!" I yelled at Damian, my boyfriend of 2 years, "enough, Y/n!" Damian snapped, I clenched my jaw and knuckles, "fine then," I said "we're done," I said "if this is how you're going to act like then what's the point of staying with you?" I asked "I fell in love with the boy who was always there by my side, who loves me, who never hurts me," I said "goodbye, Damian Wayne, I hope you're happy with the result you got," I said and walked away with tears pouring down my cheeks.

Damian's pov

       "Y/n! Stop!" I said but she didn't stop, she kept going, I started running after her, "Y/n, please," I begged grabbing her hand gently as I could, "please, don't leave," I said "please, I'm begging you," Y/n shook her head as a no, more tears pouring down her cheeks, "I'm not perfect but I keep trying to be," I said "because that's what I promised in the beginning," I said "please, give me another chance, let me love you, more than I ever did before," I said "please," "let go, Damian, you're too stubborn for me," Y/n said, my grip on Y/n's hand slipped and she's gone, I watched her leave, my eyes memorizing everything about her. 

       I kept trying to keep her and that's selfish of me but I really do love her, so, so much, it's because of my personality that drove her away. I can't lose her, she's the only one who broke down my walls, she held on even when she knew I was dangerous, she knew I wasn't perfect, she knew about my past and yet she loved me, she stayed by my side and now, she's leaving. 

       I once asked Grayson what I should do if a girl ever leaves me "go after her," Grayson told me "if you really love her that much then go after her, don't let the girl that you love walk away," and that's what I'm going to do, once more, I chased after her. I caught the sight of her getting into a car that her mother owns, tomorrow at school, I will try again, I will beg for forgiveness, I will go down to my knees for it if I must.

*time skip to middle of school day*

Y/n's pov

       "Y/n, please," Damian begged again "you were right, I'm stubborn, I'm stupid, call me whatever you want but know this, I want you back," said Damian, I refused to look at him, "Damian," I whispered "just stop, please, just stop," I said my voice cracking "no matter how hard you try, I won't forgive you," Damian dropped to his knees, his face burying into my torso "please, you don't know how much our separation is killing me," he said "I need you, you're my drug, you're my world, I can't lose you," he said "I'm not perfect yet I keep trying, and I will keep trying," he said "please, don't make me kill myself to have you back in my arms," I ran my fingers through his dark hair and pried his fingers off of me, "I'm sorry," I said and started walking away again, Damian grabbed my hand, "you don't know how hard this is for me, everyday I always wait for you at the front gates of school, hoping that you'll be there, everyday I'll stare at my phone hoping that you'll text me, I call you everyday just to hear your voice," he said "it tears me apart, I'm not perfect but I keep trying for you because that's what I said I'll do from the beginning, please don't leave me," he said "I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please, don't leave me," tears poured down my cheeks, with a shaky hand Damian brushed them away from my cheeks, "will you give me another chance? Will you give me another chance to love you again?" Damian asked "that's all I'm asking for, your love, and your heart," "will you show me the boy that I fell in love with?" I asked "will you be that boy?" I asked, Damian stepped closer to me, "yes," he said "if it means loving you again I will do it," he said, he leaned his forehead against mine, "please don't leave me," he said, Damian cupped his hands against my cheeks, his thumb brushing against my lower lip, "I promise you, I won't make the same mistake I made before," Damian said "I won't be blunt like I was before, I will show you the side that you fell in love with," I grasped onto the collar of his shirt, "you won't stop till you have me again," I said "you need me like how I need you. Your bluntness and sharp tongue caused me to leave you. I know you're not perfect, I know you tried, just...... stop being so blunt and emotionless, I don't know if I can stand you being so blunt," I said, Damian pressed a soothing kiss onto my forehead, "I promise," he said, his hands rested against my cheeks again and very slowly, he closed the gap between us. 

       I brought him closer to me by his collar, Damian pressed me closer to him, "I will never leave you again," he murmured once we parted away "never?" I asked "never," he repeated and kissed me again.

I have no idea what I just wrote. I'm sorry if you had to repeat the song a couple of times BTW, this one is sweet though. I kinda cried while reading this and it's a good thing my older bro was busy doing his homework so he didn't see me cry. Vote, comment and request!