Jason Todd x reader x Tim Drake part 2!

Originally a one shot second part requested by @reneigade 

Y/n's pov

       Thunder rang out again, Tim rubbed soothing circles as he sat up with his back on the headboard with me in his arms, "you okay?" he asked "not really," I said, I shut my eyes and sank even more into his arms, "he shook you up really good," said Tim "who was he?" "he's the second Robin," I said "because Bruce "gave up" on him, Jason became the Arkham Knight," I said "now he knows that I moved on with you," I said "he'll do anything to have me back," I said, Tim stopped rubbing soothing circles, "anything?" Tim repeated "yes," I said, Tim made me look at him, "I will never let him do something like that," said Tim, he cupped his hands against my cheeks, "never," Tim said, he kissed me softly, I snuggled into his embrace again, Tim pulled the covers up and pulled me closer. 

       "Get some sleep," he said "I'll see you in the morning," "kay," I said softly. 

       Tim fell asleep but I didn't, my mind is on Jason. Soon, I fell asleep too.

Arkham Knight's pov

       I punched the wall in anger..... why? why did she fall in love with him? what does she see in him? what do I do to have her back? Y/n, my love, my one and only love, my star, my world, my life. Whenever I have a bad day she always calmed me down and made it better, a smile is always plastered on my face whenever she's around. 

       I sighed and checked on Y/n again with a computer, she's in her bedroom, while she was on patrol, I snuck in and hid cameras in her room, I found my replacement sleeping with her again. Y/n shifted in her sleep, my replacement instantly woke up and calmed her down from a panic attack.

        Y/n woke up, "I didn't mean to wake you," said my replacement "it's not your fault, Tim," said Y/n "it was about Jason," that got my attention "I just can't get him out of my head," Y/n said "Y/n, I'm here," said Tim, he laced his fingers with hers, "I'm always here," Tim said "please, please don't let him change your mind," "Tim," Y/n began but he cut her off by kissing her hard, "your place is with me," said Tim "not by his side," Y/n didn't say anything, she hugged Tim by the waist, "easier said than done," she said "but I'll try," she added, Tim smiled, "that's my girl," he said, I got sick of watching this and turned the screen off. 

       I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed, I heard banging on the door, "Arkham Knight! Get up!" Scarecrow said, I sighed again and grabbed my suit. Whatever Scarecrow has in mind, I hope it doesn't involve Y/n in this.

Tim's pov

       I felt someone licking my cheek, I carefully propped myself up with my elbow to see Ace "Ace? What's wrong?" I asked, Ace jumped off the bed and waited by the door, I sighed and kissed the side of Y/n's head gently. I carefully slid Y/n off of me, I grabbed a shirt and followed Ace, he led me to the Batcave, "alright," I said "what's up?" Bruce is already suited up, "get suited up, Scarecrow is on the move," said Bruce "what about Y/n?" I asked "do you really want her to face the Arkham Knight again?" Bruce asked, I thought about it, "no, I don't," I said, I quickly suited up, before leaving I hooked a note to Ace's collar and ordered him to head to Y/n's bedroom. 

       Whatever Scarecrow wants, I hope nothing happens to Y/n.

Y/n's pov

       I reached over to the other side of the bed for Tim only to feel coldness. I sat up and saw Tim is gone making me frown, I heard someone scratching on my door, I got up, grabbed a robe and opened the door to see Ace. On his collar is a note, I took it.

Y/n,

       By the time you read this note Bruce and I are gone to take care of another problem that Scarecrow is causing. The reason why I didn't wake you is because I didn't want you to face the Arkham Knight again. Don't bother trying to follow us, Alfred hid your suit and locked the way to the Batcave. Love you, and I promise, I will come home.

Tim

       Dang it, Tim, how dare you do this to me?! I huffed and sat down on my bed, Ace climbed onto my bed and sat down next to me, "oh Ace," I said "why is fate so cruel to me?" I asked "because that's what they are," said a voice, I instantly grabbed a batarang and jumped to my feet....... Jason, Ace growled, I grabbed him by the collar and held him back, "what are you doing here?" I asked "I'm not here to hurt you," said Jason "I just want to hear you out," said Jason "why did you fall for him?" "unlike you, Jason, Tim never does anything reckless," I said "Y/n-," Jason began "he never breaks a promise, he's always there for me, he never flirts with other girls, he's protective and caring," I continued "I am like that too!" Jason said "yes, yes you are," I agreed "but he shows it more than you," "so you love him more," said Jason, he turns to leave through my window, "I'll try to convince Scarecrow not to hit the Wayne Manor," he quietly added and he left. 

       I shut the window, Ace gently circled around me, "love is so complicated," I said sitting down on the bed. I heard the door opening, Tim came in cradling his arm, "what happened?" I asked jumping up to my feet, "ugh, one of the huge thugs pinned my down and broke my arm," Tim said, I walked over to him, "Tim, please don't go on patrol by yourself anymore," I said my voice cracking "please don't," "I don't go by myself, you know that," said Tim "I didn't like the idea of being left alone, Tim," I said "you could've died," "I'm alright," said Tim "no you're not!" I snapped "I don't know if I can handle another news of someone that I love dying," I said "if you die while out on patrol or a mission, at least let me die with you," I went on "I just want to die with you rather than die without you," Tim cupped his good hand against my cheek, "Y/n, don't say that," said Tim "please, please don't," tears poured down my cheeks, Tim pulled me in for a hug, his cheek resting on top of my head, "I won't die, n/n," he said "I won't, I promise," I hugged him tightly, "I promise,"

You thought you were going to choose didn't you? unfortunately you did not. This idea has been going on in my head for awhile so I decided to do it, I was debating between Dick or Tim, I decided to go with Tim. Vote, comment, and request!