Oliver Queen x reader

This one shot is based on the TV show Arrow
Key:f/n=fake name

Y/n's pov

       "Oliver!" I heard Shado shouting "where are you?!" "Oliver! Please! say something!" I shouted "Olive-," I began but a hand grabbed me and started dragging me away, I bit his hand making him yell in pain. 

       "Help me!" I screamed "Slade! Shado! Oliver!" I shouted, my attacker clamped his hand over my mouth "quiet, girl," he hissed and dragged me away, I struggled to break free. 

       My attacker dragged me to a ship, once inside he shoved me inside a cage, I crawled to the corner with my arms around my knees, "Oliver," I whimpered "where are you?" several more men came to me, two grabbed me and dragged me away, "no! Let go!" I shouted, they shoved me inside "hello there," said a man "my name is Ivo, Doctor Anthony Ivo," he said "what's your name?" he asked, I spotted a girl with blond hair, she shook her head "f/n," I replied "well, f/n, how did you come here?" Ivo asked "my ship was shipwrecked, I was the only survivor," I said "that story sounds very familiar," said Ivo "do you know a man named Oliver?" he asked "n-no," I said "you're lying," he said "how can you tell?" I asked "you're an open book to me, f/n," he said "time for you to tell the truth," he added and pulled a table out of..... torture.

       I jerked straight up from my bed, cold sweat covering my body. I swallowed hard and looked around my surroundings only to see that I'm in my bedroom of the Queen Manor, my name is Y/n Queen, I'm 12 years old, I'm safe, I live in the Queen Manor, my foster father is Oliver Queen. I shivered and got out of bed, I realized it was 3 in the morning, it's possible that Dad is still awake. I went downstairs to the living room, sure enough, Dad is indeed awake. 

       "Hey kiddo," he greeted me his gaze still on the TV, he faced me, "nightmare?" he asked, I nodded, "come here," he said opening his arms, I crawled onto his lap and rested my head against his chest, I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him tight.

        Dad kissed the top of my head gently "what's wrong, pumpkin?" he asked "is it the same nightmare?" I nodded, all that pain, all that screaming, the blood loss, it was gory and scary, I'll never forget those painful and scary memories.

        Dad turned the TV off then picked me up and carried me to my bedroom, he kicked my door open and kicked it shut, he placed me down on the bed, pulled the covers up to my chin and laid down next to me, "hey, it's alright, I have them too," he said kissing my forehead "I always will," he said "most of them are about you," "what happened to me?" I asked "you betraying us, but the most painful one is losing you," Dad said, he pulled me close and tucked my head underneath his chin, "everyday I can hear you screaming, begging for the pain to stop and then, death claims you," said Dad "every time I wake up, I'll rush to your bedroom to make sure you're alive, sometimes I can't see you because you're underneath the covers and when I hear you moving I check and I see you safe," he went on "Dad, I'm okay," I said "I know," he said "why do you care about me so much?" I asked "I'm adopted," "adopted or not, you're still my daughter," Dad said, he kissed my forehead, "get some sleep, Y/n, I'll be here when you wake up," "okay," I said, I snuggled into Dad's chest and fell asleep.

Oliver's pov

       I ran my fingers through Y/n's hair and kissed her forehead lovingly, Y/n Queen, my daughter, my one and only daughter. The door opened, I looked back to see Diggle, he had an eyebrow raised until he saw Y/n in my arms, "she alright?" he asked "yeah, she's fine," I said, Y/n shifted allowing herself to be resting on my chest, "she had a nightmare," I said softly "Oliver, get some sleep in your own bedroom," Diggle said "I rather sleep here," I said "not only will I comfort Y/n, she'll also comfort me when I have one," I said "alright, goodnight, Oliver," said Diggle "goodnight Mr. Diggle," I said.

        Y/n started whimpering in her sleep, I tightened my grip around her and kissed her forehead again, "no one hurts my little girl," I mumbled before falling asleep.

Aw, cute! I really did like this one, the nightmare part isn't really scary but I tried my best. Hope you enjoyed though, vote, comment and request.