Superman x reader part 2!

Y/n's pov

       Clark and I are getting closer and closer than ever, Superman is always saving Metropolis over and over again, and every time he does, he's always waiting for me at the rooftop of my apartment.

       "It's peaceful," I said "very peaceful indeed," Superman agreed "Y/n?" "hmm?" "do you have feelings for a man named Clark Kent?" I looked at him curiously "why?" I asked "curiosity is getting to me," he said, they really do alike, "you're not his brother or something are you?" I asked, Superman chuckled, "no, I'm not," he said "I have to go, I'll see you again," he said giving me a small kiss before leaving.

       My second kiss with that guy, god, person, whatever. I headed back to my apartment, just when I saw down on the couch someone knocked on the door 'really? I just sat down!' I whined in my head as I got up to answer the door.

       Once I opened it I saw Clark on the other side, "Clark, what a surprise," I said, Clark smiled, "may I?" he asked "of course," I said letting him in.

       The two of us chatted while making dinner, "that was nice," I said once we finished "yeah, it was," Clark agreed "is something wrong?" I asked "hmm? Oh, nothing," Clark quickly said, too quickly, "from all the months I've known you, Clark Kent, you, are a horrible liar," I said, Clark chuckled, "am I?" he asked "yes you are," I said "now, spill," I said "Perry said he was planning on transferring you to the Gotham news," said Clark "and?" I asked gesturing for him to continue "and I'm not very happy about that," Clark finished "why?" I asked "not that you don't care about me but I'm curious," I quickly added "because I like you, Y/n, more than friends," said Clark "I mean, if you don't feel the same I completely und-mfft!" I cut him off by kissed him "took you long enough," I said with a sly smirk, "why you sneaky woman," he said lunging at me, I yelped.

       Clark pinned me down with his lips on mine.
                               *time skip*

       When I woke up, Clark was nowhere in sight. I sighed before getting up, no we did have you know what you dirty reader, sheesh.

       Anyways, I guess Clark stayed with me till I fell asleep and carried me to bed when I did. That's sweet of him I guess. I got dressed and headed to Daily Planet with my bag. Perry met me at the entrance "is something wrong?" I asked "yes, there is something wrong," he said "I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything wrong," I said "it's not you, L/n, it's Kent," said Perry, that got my attention, "what happened?" I asked "he didn't show up is what happened," Perry huffed "I'll give him a call," I said pulling my phone out of my bag, "hey, this is Clark Kent speaking, I'm sorry I can't pick up right now, I'll call back once I'm free," Clark's voicemail said.

       Damn it Clark, where are you? "well?" Perry demanded "nothing," I said, Perry sighed, "well, I guess you're going to be the one who interviews Bruce Wayne today," said Perry, I stared at him, "I'm interviewing Bruce Wayne?" I asked "normally it was Kent's job until he decided to not show up so yes, it is your job now," said Perry, he handed me a ticket, "better scurrying along or you'll miss the train," he said, I quickly took off. 5:45 train is going to leave soon.

       I managed to get on at the last minute which was a relief. I sank into a seat and sighed "thank God," I whispered "you do realize where you're going right, pretty lady?" asked a perverted guy "yeah, I do," I said "why?" I asked "dangerous place you're going," he said "I've realized," I said "thank you for trying to warn me but I don't talk to strangers," I said and looked out the window.

       A hand clamped over my mouth "mff!" "quiet you!" he growled and dragged me off.

Superman's pov

       I've been tracking down Y/n for the past few hours but I've lost her completely now.

       'Where could she be?' I asked myself as I rushed into Daily Planet "Perry!" I said "any idea where Y/n is?" I asked "yeah, and where have you been?!" he snapped "that's not important," I said "where did she go?" I asked "she took your place," said Perry "she's supposed to come back Saturday," "you sent her to Gotham?" I asked "ALONE?!" "yeah, so?" Perry replied "I'm going after her," I said taking off "Kent! get your sorry ass back here!" Perry called out.

       I quickly got changed and took off flying for Gotham City, I just hope I'm not too late.

Y/n's pov

       I moaned softly as I woke up.  I looked around my surroundings "hey Y/n," said Ethan "Ethan? the hell are you doing?" I asked "well, you left with no explanation," said Ethan "so I decided to bring you back," "you set this up," I realized "you wrote a fake letter saying that you wanted Bruce Wayne wanted Clark to interview him," I said "you knew he wouldn't be able to do it so you added that if he wasn't available I'll be taking his place," I growled "that's right," Ethan said "you were always smart," he said, he caged me in, "who's going to save you, Y/n? Batman? Superman? oh, no one is going to sa-," Ethan was cut off by someone jumping in and tackling Ethan down.

       A dark figure took him down, another figure grabbed me. Strong arms held me close to a toned chest, Superman. I looked up at him while he took me to a rooftop, "you alright?" he asked once he placed me down, "yeah, getting kidnapped by your crazy ex boyfriend is fun!" I said a bit sarcastically "I'm serious, Y/n,"  he said "I'm kinda shaken up but I'll be okay," I said "I think it's about time who I really am," he said "let me guess," I said "Clark?" he smiled "he wasn't wrong about one thing you know," he said "what?" I asked "that you are smart," Clark murmured and kissed me gently, I placed a hand on the back of his neck, "Clark?" I mumbled between a kiss, "what?" he asked "before you saved me, there was someone else," I said "any idea who is he?" I asked "probably Batman," said Clark and kissed me again, "you really want my kisses," I said with a smile "hey, I just can't get enough of you," Clark protested, I smiled and leaned against him "thank you for being my hero, Superman," I said "you're welcome Y/n," he said "I'll always be your hero,"

Srry this one was late, I couldn't think of anything and Wattpad was acting weird so I deleted the app and re downloaded it. It works perfectly now which is a relief, anyways, hope you enjoyed, vote, comment and request!