Terry McGinnis x reader

Requested by @Fennekingirl1996

Terry's pov

       I smiled and watched Y/n as she brushed her gorgeous h/c hair, her hair is in perfect ringlets, "Terry, if you keep looking at me like that I'm going to get a nose bleed from blushing," Y/n said, she put her brush down and walked over to me, she sat in my lap and wrapped her arms around the back of my neck.  

       "Mhm, and what if I wanted you to blush?" I replied "then I'm blaming you for it," said Y/n, I laughed and kissed her, "God, I am so lucky to have you," I murmured "I'm glad that you didn't break my heart like others have," Y/n said, her heart was broken many times, the guys threw her away when they lost interest in her and I was there to comfort her.

       I was the rebound after her ex had thrown her away. I kissed her softly again "I'll never leave you," I said, I picked her up by the thighs and carried her to the bed, "someone is playful today," Y/n said with a smile, I dropped her onto the bed and shrugged my jacket off, "well you like being playful don't you?" I replied kissing her again "yes, yes I do," Y/n said happily kissing me again.

                   *time skip*

Y/n's pov

       I laid on top of Terry's back, my arms pillowing my head "I love you," I said "love you too," Terry said "can you get off? I wanna hug you," Terry said, I smiled and got off of him, once I did, Terry engulfed me in for a tight hug, "do you regret it?" he asked "no," I said "I'm actually happy," I said "happy that I did it with you," Terry kissed my forehead lovingly "I'm glad I was your first, n/n," said Terry "at least you used protection," I said, Terry shook with laughter, "and if I didn't?" he asked "then face the wrath of my dad," I said making Terry burst out laughing, I buried my face into his neck and sighed, Terry's phone started ringing, Terry picked it up.

       "Hello? Mr. Wayne? What's wrong?" "Wait, now?" "*sighs* I'll be right there," Terry hung up and got out of bed "Terry, don't go," I said giving him a pout "sorry, babe, I have to go," he said giving me a small kiss "I'll be back as soon as I can," he added and left.

       I sighed again before getting dressed myself, I winced as I walked to the living room. Dang it, Terry, you said you would go easy on me! I turned the TV on and watched my latest shows.

Terry's pov

       "Mr. Wayne, you know how much she means to me," I said once I got back from taking care of a drug delivery, "if you care about her so much then leave her," Mr. Wayne replied "if the villains find out about her they'll take her and use her to get to you," I bit my lip "I can't do that," I said, Mr. Wayne turned to face me, "it's either lose her or dump her to keep her safe," said Mr. Wayne "your choice," I sighed and got changed. I pulled out my phone and called her

Y/n:hey, Ter! You coming home?

Terry:actually babe, can you meet me at Gotham Park? there's something I need to tell you

Y/n:that doesn't sound good

Me:......

Y/n:Terry, what's going on?

Terry:just...... meet me there

Y/n:okay

I hung up and walked to the park, I found Y/n sitting on a bench waiting for me.

       "Hey," I said softly "hey," she greeted me, I sat down next to her, "Terry, what's going on?" Y/n asked "Y/n, what I'm about to do is to protect you," I said, she gave me a confused look, "it's best that we break up," I can see the hurt in her eyes, she got up and started walking away, I grabbed her elbow gently, "n/n," I began "go away," she said "n/n, I'm sorry," I said "really?" she asked with sarcasm "if you're sorry then you wouldn't have said that you're breaking up with me," Y/n snapped "just go away, Terry, I thought you were the right one for me but you're like all of them. You tossed me away once you lost interest in me," "n/n," I started again "just leave, Terence!" Y/n snapped "just go," she whimpered and left. What have I done?

I know you're mad at me @Fennekingirl1996 and yes, I will be doing a part 2