Roy Harper x reader

You're 7 years old and you know about Oliver and Dinah's part of the Justice League
S/a=stuff animal

Roy's pov

       I watched Y/n practice her ice skating routine, her h/c hair is pulled back in a high/low ponytail, she wore a sparkly lavender short dress. She did a triple axle, I remember she broke her ankle the last time she did it but she wasn't afraid of doing it again at all. 

       "Okay, Y/n," I said making her stop "I think it's about time I take you back home," Y/n skated up to the sidelines where I'm standing, "but, Roy, I need to practice!" Y/n whined "you can practice tomorrow," I said "I have soccer practice," said Y/n "the next day," I said "I have fencing," Y/n said "how many sports did Oliver and Dinah sign you up for?" I asked "I don't know, a lot," Y/n said with a shrug "can I practice more now?" Y/n asked "this competition is important," I sighed, "fine, half an hour and that's it," I said "yay!" Y/n cheered and started practicing again.

*time skip*

       Oliver and Dinah returned home when Y/n and I reached the Manor as well. 

       "Mommy!" Y/n said happily jumping out of my arms into Dinah's, "there's my baby girl," Dinah said happily "how are you?" "good," said Y/n, Oliver kissed Y/n's forehead gently "you've been good right?" he asked "yup!" Y/n said, both looked at me, "she's right," I said "see you some other time," I said and started to walk away. 

       I heard Y/n's faint voice, she said "bye, Roy! See you again!"

Y/n's pov

       Even though there's no ice in the Manor, it doesn't mean I can't practice with mats. Unfortunately I can't do the triple axle unless I wanted Daddy and Mommy to come running inside to see what I just did. Speak of the devil, "hey Y/n," Daddy greeted me "your mother and I have some League business to take care of again," I nodded "think you can take care of yourself for the night? Roy will be coming over tomorrow," said Daddy, I nodded again, "okay then," said Daddy, he kissed the top of my head and left, Mommy did the same thing and left. 

       I looked at the clock to see it's nearly 9pm, I decided to go to bed. I got changed and crawled into bed, I yawned and hugged my stuff s/a.

                          *few hours later*

       I heard footsteps, they're light but I can still hear it, I sat up, "where is that kid?" asked an unknown voice "she's probably in her bed sleeping," said another, I quietly gasped, I grabbed s/a and quickly ran to a secret compartment Daddy hid in my bedroom, I quietly moved my toy box out of the way and quickly opened the compartment door, I managed to secure the box back into its rightful place and closed the door, I heard my bedroom door opening. 

       "This is her room for sure," said the unknown voice "where's the kid then?" asked the second voice "no idea," said the first voice "gah! Look for her you idiot!" said the second voice, I heard something hitting the back of someone's head, "ow! Okay! jeez!" said the first voice, footsteps started walking around my room. 

       After about five minutes of looking, they seem to give up, "argh! She isn't here!" said the second voice "she couldn't have disappeared," said the first "come on, she must be wandering around the Manor then," said the second voice, both left my room, I stayed in the compartment a bit longer before getting out. 

       I silently began getting changed, I grabbed my emergency backpack that Mommy made for me, I grabbed my black leather jacket like Mommy's and slipped out of my bedroom. 

       "There she is!" I heard voice number one "get her!" I quickly took off running, I made it to the phone and grabbed it, I quickly dialed 911. 

       Before I can say anything a hand grabbed me, "no! Let go!" I said kicking at him "don't think so, kid, you're coming with us," said voice number one and I blacked out.

Red Arrow's pov

       I was called to the cave, when I materialized I said "it's 1 in the morning!" "this is important, Red Arrow," said Batman "Y/n needs you," "she's here?" I asked "she was kidnapped 4 hours ago," Red Tornado explained "the team rescued her but she's too shaken up and refuses to let anyone touch her," I sighed "where is she?" I asked "in the infirmary," said Batman "wait," I said "why did you call me? Couldn't Black Canary or Green Arrow do this?" I asked "both are unavailable at the moment," Batman said, I sighed again and headed to the infirmary. 

       I spotted the team trying to get Y/n to come out of the corner, M'gann held her hand out for her, "come here," she said softly "we're not going to hurt you," Y/n shook her head and went farther away from her, she's dirty, really dirty, I walked over to Y/n, "Y/n," I said softly "come here," Y/n again shook her head, I sighed and grabbed her, "no!" she shrieked and kicked at me, she continued kicking at and screaming, I grabbed her shoulders and said, "it's Speedy!" she stopped kicking at stared at me, she's never seen me in my new alias, "p-prove it," she said sniffling, I crossed my legs and pulled her onto my lap,

Hey little girl
Don't be afraid, it's just water
Time to get clean
A dirty little Y/n deserves to be clean
Playing outside in the mud is all she does
Playing sports helps her get dirty
Let's get her clean

       It's a stupid rhyme that I came up with when she was younger, Dinah once left Oliver and me alone to take care of Y/n while she visited Central City. Y/n got really dirty and we didn't know how to give her bath, she kept running off and when Oliver and I finally caught her we dragged her to the bath tub and this rhyme just happened to pop in my head. 

       Y/n sniffed and hugged me, "I'm scared, Roy," said Y/n "I know you are," I said "someone get a clean and wet rag," I said, Kid Flash disappeared and reappeared with the rag, I took it and started cleaning Y/n's face.

        Once done, I let her fall asleep using my shoulder as a pillow, I heard the zeta beam going off, "recognized, Green Arrow 13, recognized, Black Canary 12," I picked Y/n up and headed to the tubes. 

       The team followed me, when Black Canary and Green Arrow materialized, both looked very worried, Black Canary instantly noticed me and saw me holding her daughter. She quickly scooped Y/n it of my arms, Green Arrow looked relieved when he saw his daughter, "thank you," he said "thank the team," I said "they're the ones who saved her," I said "but it was you that calmed her down," said Artemis "hey, I basically grew up with her, of course I know how to calm her down," I said, I kissed the top of Y/n's head and left. 

       My baby sister will always be safe, especially with me watching her.

This is just an idea that popped into my head for no reason, I don't know why. The rhyme is also something that came into my head, I'm sorry it's stupid or whatever. Vote, comment and request!