4k special!

Yes! yes! thank you guys so much for letting this book his 4K! this is the only book that hit 4K and I am so shocked by how much people spent their free time reading this book. Thank you again for reading, voting and commenting! I seriously love you guys. Comment, vote and request! like I said before the Arrow family is up. You're just 15 years old.

Key:f/n=fake name, hey! do you really want your name to be revealed?!

Oliver Queen

       Ever since you were 12, suitors started lining up for you trying to win your heart. Oliver was shocked, he grabbed you and immediately took you away. Yeah, he's that protective and that's how much he refuses to let you fall in love. Even if you're 15 he still won't let you date. 

       "Daaaaaad," you whined "no," Dad said "Dad, come on, it's just one date," I said crossing my arms "no, Y/n,"  "what about Mom and you?" "that is completely different from what is happening right now," "how?" "yeah ,Oliver, how?" Roy jumped in "stop ganging up on me!" causing Roy and you to smirk.

Dinah Lance

       Unlike your dad, Dinah is a bit more open with dating. Your mother sometimes gets you dates with guys that she approves and helps you sneak out of the Manor with the help of Jade and Artemis. 

       "Thanks guys," you whispered to Jade and Artemis, both waved bye to you as you left. Finally, freedom!

Roy Harper

Let's be honest, Roy hated having a younger sister at first but he soon grew to love you. Especially when it comes guys hitting on you and girls bullying you. Since you're Y/n Queen many girls are jealous of you and all the popular boys chased after you meaning all the girls hated you for it. 

       "Hey!" Roy shouted, the girls stopped kicking you and looked up, "beat it, ginger bread man man," one of them sneered "oh you just messed with the wrong guy," Roy growled and that's when the big bad brother side kicked in. 

       "And don't you dare hurt my sister again!" Roy shouted as the girls ran away. Roy pulled you up to your feet and pulled me in for a brotherly hug "you okay ,n/n?" he asked "I feel like I've been hit by a truck over and over again," you said burying your face into Roy's chest.

Artemis Crock(I know I added her in the 3k one but she's still part of the Arrow Family)

       Artemis immediately became the older sister figure for you since Jade left her when she was younger and Artemis didn't want you to be let out like that since Roy left. 

       "Hey Artemis," you greeted her "hey Y/n, what's up?" Artemis greeted you back "wanna hang out?" you asked "Dad and Mom are busy sooooo," you explained "sure," said Artemis.

Wally West(he's dating Artemis so why not?)

       The first time you met Wally was when Artemis was forced to look after you. "Hey Artemis," you greeted her shyly, you hid behind your father since there were a lot of guys and you hated when you're around guys, "hey f/n," said Artemis, a bright red haired guy stood next to Artemis, "hey, my name's Wally," he said "guess you're Artemis' younger sister,"

Jade Crock Harper

       Like Artemis, you're like a younger sister to her and is very protective of you. "Hey, mess with her you mess with me," Jade said when she picked you up from school, some girls were glaring at you since they're jealous of you, "scram," Jade said glaring at them and they scram, "thanks," you said "anytime," said Jade.

Lian Harper

       Lian absolutely loved being around you, whenever you weren't around she'll end up crying for you so either Jade or Roy had to bring you over to her. 

       "Hey Y/n! Get over here!" you heard Roy call out, you walked over to him only to find a crying Lian, "aw, little Lian missed me," you cooed, you plucked her out of Roy's arms and carried her away.

       Roy, Jade, Wally, and Artemis are of course very protective of you when it comes to dating but not as your dad. 

       "Run," you said to your date "what?" he asked "if you want to save yourself then run," you said "run and don't look back," that kinda scared him and he took off running. You took a deep breath and stepped inside the Manor only to be met with 5 pairs of worried eyes "where. were. you?" Dad asked "relax, I was just hanging out with a friend," you said "more like boyfriend," Dad corrected me "is Mom the only one who approves of me dating?" you asked "seriously?! You guys need to trust me more!"

Well, I hope you enjoyed this one, when this book hits 5k it'll be the Flash mom. Vote, comment and request!