Damian Wayne x reader part 2!

Damian's pov

       Before leaving for my vengeance, I stopped by my beloved's grave "beloved," I began "I will avenge your death, I will have my revenge, I-I," my voice faltered 'maybe Father is right, justice not vengeance,' I thought 'justice not vengeance,' I looked at her grave again 'will the Lazarus Pit work?' I immediately headed back to the Batcave, I found Father suiting up for patrol "Damian, get ready for patrol," he ordered "I'll ask one thing before we go," I said "and what's that?" "can we bring Y/n back with the Lazarus Pit?" Father turned to face me "that's not a good idea, Damian," Father said "why?" I asked "look at Jason, his mind was broken when he was brought back by the Lazarus Pit," said Father "do you really want her to go through that too?" I shook my head "no, but I want her back," I said, Father placed a hand on my shoulder, "I understand you love you her very much but death is part of life," Father said "she died at the age of 16!" I growled "by the hands of my mother and the Heretic!" I added "justice not vengeance," Father said "what will Y/n want? If she finds out you've become a monster will she still love you?" asked Father, I didn't say anything and got suited up for patrol.

*time skip*

       I got ready for bed, Titus curled up on my bed, he pawed the side of Y/n's bed and whined. I gave him a head rub, "I know, I miss her too," I said "we all do," I said and laid down for bed, soon, sleep claimed me.

       I looked around to see that I'm somewhere in the country side and not the city.

       "Damian!" I heard someone calling out, I turned to see her, alive and happy, "Y/n?" I said, she ran towards me and I caught her in my arms, she's alive, she's not hurt, my one and only love is alive.

       I ran my fingers through her soft hair, but everything changed. I saw Y/n in a room, alone and injured horribly, "Damian?" she asked softly "is that you?" I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out, "if it is you, save me, please, your mother and Heretic faked my death. Please, rescue me, save me and break these chains," Y/n begged "you know where I am being held,"

       I jerked up from the dream, my breathing hard and ragged. I heard whimpering, I reached over and ran my fingers through Titus' fur, "it's alright, Titus, just a nightmare," I said, I got out of bed and got dressed, if that dream wasn't a dream then..... she can still be alive. I rushed down to the Batcave "Father?" I said "what is it, Damian?" Father asked "Father, what if Y/n never died?" I asked "what if Mother and Heretic faked her death?" Father turned to face me "what are you suggesting?" he asked "Father, there is a slim possibility that Y/n can still be alive at the League Of Assassin's HQ, please, let me search for her there," I begged "and if you're wrong?" Father asked "you will be captured by your mother and become the monster they want you to be," "and so I shall," I said "love is more important than myself," I added and got suited up.

       Hang on, beloved, I'm coming. Before heading to the League's HQ I need to get some help first.

Y/n's pov

       I've lost track of how long I've been here, Talia had ordered several scientists to experiment on me and the experimentation caused me to receive the power to control dreams. Talia wanted that, she ordered me to send a dream to Damian that I'm still alive so she can lure him to where she wants him to be.

       Damian knows how much his mother wants him back but he knows how much I mean to him.

Rescue Me By Eurielle

All alone inside
All alone each night
All alone I've cried
Thinking of you
Close my eyes and see
Close my eyes to sleep
Close my eyes to escape from this madness
Towers rise, with souls in their woes
The people cry for someone
Will you rescue me
You can set me free
Will you break these chains
Stop me falling
Will you rescue me
Give me air to breathe
Help these eyes to see
Will you come and rescue me
Every time I wait (time I wait)
Every hour I fade (hour I fade)
Every corner turned (corner turned)
Looking for you
In my heart I know
In my head I hope In my body I call
Waiting for you
Towers rise, with souls in their woes
The people cry for someone
Will you rescue me?
You can set me free
Will you break these chains?
Stop me falling
Will you rescue me?
Give me air to breathe
Help these eyes to see
Will you come and rescue me?
Will you rescue me?
You can set me free
Will you break these chains?
Stop me falling
Will you rescue me?
You can set me free
Will you break these chains?
Stop me falling
Will you rescue me?
Give me air to breathe
Help these eyes to see
Will you come and rescue me?