Jason Todd x Gale Quintin

Again, this is the last request I am taking. Any other requests made will be ignored. This OC belongs to Risk_Dash I will also write in third person. It flows much more easily to me. 

                                                                                                                                                       Gale Quintin stood next to her father, the Dark Knight, and her adopted youngest brother, Robin the Boy Wonder. In front of her was the infamous Red Hood himself. "I don't like him," Gale immediately said making Red Hood snort. "Well, I don't like you either," Red Hood replied. "Enough. Both of you," Batman snapped. "What do you want, Red Hood?" 

                                                                                                                                                           As time passed, Red Hood came by more and more and he and Gale continued arguing more and more. All Gale did was criticize Red Hood of being an anti-hero. "Why don't you go fuck yourself, bitch?" Gale flinched, visibly in fact and the reason was because her father abused her when she was younger and Gale fled. 

                                                                                                                                                           Six pairs of eyes glared at Red Hood. "What?" Red Hood's response was Red Robin threatening him with his bo staff, Nightwing had thrown his escrima stick at him, Robin held his katana up to his neck, Batman had thrown his batarange at him and Alfred had given him a scolding. The six forced him to go look for her and apologize. 

                                                                                                                                                             Red Hood found her rather easily. She's sitting on top of the Wayne Manor. A batarange nearly hit him when he was close to her. "Leave." Red Hood shook his head. "Wow, that's a warm welcome." Gale scoffed. "Fuck off, bitch." 

                                                                                                                                                              Red Hood sat down next to her. "Look, Batman, Nightwing, everyone made me go look for you," said Red Hood. "I hate you," Red Hood shrugged. "I get that a lot," Gale let out a choked laugh making Red Hood chuckle. "I'm sorry." Silence. "I get that word a lot." 

                                                                                                                                                                "How?" Gale said nothing then. "My dad abused me verbally and I was forced to fight for survival." More silence. "Even though we argue a lot, I just want to say..... I love you," Gale looked at him in shock. "Don't make me say it aga-mff." Very quickly, Gale had taken his helmet off and stopped him with a kiss.