Bruce Wayne x reader

Requested by @GIRLONFIYAH14

Bruce's pov

       Another gala came up. The boys seem to be having a good time, Damian looks bored like always though. Another woman walked up to me "hello, Mr. Wayne," she greeted me "what a nice gala you're hosting," "thank you," I replied, I spotted another woman, from all the women here, she's the prettiest to me, "excuse me," I said and walked over to her.

Y/n's pov

       I plucked a glass of champagne from a server and took a sip of it. 

       "I've never seen you around before," said a deep voice, I turned to face the owner of the voice, "well, this is my first gala, Mr. Wayne," I replied taking another sip of champagne "what business?" Mr. Wayne asked "L/n Corporations," I said "quiet a large company you started, Ms. L/n," said Mr. Wayne "it's already one of the biggest companies here in Gotham," "yes but it's never going to beat Wayne Enterprises I'm afraid," I said, Mr. Wayne smiled, "indeed," he agreed "but, it does not mean we cannot maintain being friends," "mhm, that sounds nice," I said, I drained the last of the champagne, "perhaps we should talk about our companies," Mr. Wayne said "is that a date I hear, Mr. Wayne?" I asked "what if it was?" Mr. Wayne asked, I stepped closer to him, "my office, 6 on the dot and don't be late," I said and walked away.

                      *time skip*

       3 years have passed by, Bruce and I indeed got together and he proposed to me, the million dollar playboy stopped and fell in love with me, what a surprise.
Wedding dress

Wedding

       I linked arms with Alfred, the old man agreed to lead me down the aisle, "are you prepared, Mistress Y/n?" he asked "I am, but I'm not ready to hear people calling me 'Mrs

       I linked arms with Alfred, the old man agreed to lead me down the aisle, "are you prepared, Mistress Y/n?" he asked "I am, but I'm not ready to hear people calling me 'Mrs. Wayne' just yet," I said, Alfred smiled and the music began. 

       Bruce smiled when he saw me, he looks so dashing in his suit. Bruce took my hand when we reached him, his vow is sweet and very formal, "dang it, Bruce," I murmured to him, he shook with laughter making me roll my eyes, nobody but him saw it because of my vial. When the moment came, his lips are on mine without hesitation. 

       Dick hugged me and congratulated us, Tim too hugged us and said the same, Jason just muttered a 'congrats' and Damian.... well he wasn't too happy with my marriage. Bruce and I walked on the beach and I stopped "Bruce, what are we going to do with Damian?" I asked, Bruce cupped his hand against my cheek, "I'm sure he'll warm up to you soon," Bruce said "Bruce, I want to be a good mother to him, unlike Talia," I said "you will be," said Bruce "he just needs to warm up that's all," he said. 

       Soon, after our honeymoon, everyone but Damian got used to having me around. Bruce had to interrogate Joker and the rest of the boys are home, I got ready for bed, I heard knocking, "come in," I said placing the brush down. Damian came in, "Damian, what a surprise," I said "is there something you need?" "you're not going to believe this but can I sleep with you for the night?" Damian asked hesitatingly, I'm surprised but said, "sure, you're always welcome to," Damian himself looked shocked and we both got in the bed. 

       I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close,'"I may not be your biological mother but I am willing to be the mother your own mother wasn't," I said "just give me a chance," Damian hugged me back, "okay," he said, I smiled and kissed the top of his head gently, "goodnight, Damian, sleep well," I said and I drifted off to sleep.

3rd person view

       When Bruce returned from patrol and returned to his bedroom, he is extremely shocked to see his wife and son sleeping together. 

       He smiled and thought 'I knew it,'