Jason Todd x reader

Y/n's pov

                                      "No! stop it!" I begged when every time the crowbar made contact with poor Jason. "Stop it! please! I'm begging you!" I begged again. "Aw, little Y/n cares," Joker cooed at me, he made me look at him. "Ha! I know you two will enjoy my little present," he said, he stepped out of the way for me to see a bomb that's been set to blow in 3 minutes.

                                        "Batsy won't save you this time," said Joker, he hit Jason one last time, before leaving he said. "Be good, children, do your homework, and be in bed by 9," and he shut the door with a click.

                                         I reached down to my boot where I can feel a handle of a small knife. I grabbed onto it and cut myself free, not only did Joker beat Jason but he also beat me too. I managed to drag myself to Jason. "Jace," I whispered, I started dragging him to the door with all the strength I had left.

                                           I tried to open the door but couldn't, I slid to the floor, I lost so much blood, I can try to turn the bomb off but I don't think I can. I crawled over to the bomb and started. 

Jason's pov

                                            I watched Y/n try to disarm the bomb but it's no use, she doesn't have enough time. Y/n managed to crawl back to me, she curled up by my side, her head resting against my chest. "We're going to die aren't we?" She whispered, I wrapped my arms around her weakly. "Yeah, we are," I said. "Maybe he'll save us like how he always does," Y/n said hopefully, I looked at the timer again. "No, he won't," I said. "He won't make it to us on time," I said, Y/n buried her face into my neck. "I guess this is goodbye, Jay," she whispered, I cupped a hand against her cheek and kissed her softly. "I had to do that, just once so you know that I loved you for this long," I said "I love you too, Jay," Y/n said softly.

                                              I pressed my lips against hers again, our last moment was together with Y/n in my arms and me in hers, our lips still connected. The bomb went off. 

Batman's pov

                                             "JASON!" I shouted but I'm too late, the building exploded.

                                               When the smoke cleared up I started searching for Jason, I found him but he's not alone, a young girl no older than himself is with him. Both are in each other's arms, I instantly recognized the girl as Y/n L/n, a girl Jason has fallen in love with for many years, they spent their last moments of life together.

                                                 I picked both teens up "I'm sorry," I said softly "I failed you both," 

~time skip~

??'s pov

                                                 When I resurfaced from some liquid ropes immediately were tied around me, preventing me from running. The pain. It was unbearable. I couldn't stop screaming, slowly, the pain faded away, my breathing is heavy and hard. I felt someone wrap an arm around my waist while the other rested on my back, a woman with dark brown hair and piercing green eyes guided me away from the lake. After getting dressed she told me who I am, my name is Y/n L/n, I was dead for 5 years.    

I know the song was cut off because this one-shot was short and everything, I'll be doing a part 2 for this one, should I use the same song again or should I use a different one? I don't know, comment a good song and I'll add it.