Terry McGinnis x reader part 2

Key:H/t=hair type
L/n=last name

Y/n's pov

                                        I pulled my knees up to my chest. Mother's words kept replaying in my mind. "A boy named Nelson," I'm getting married to Nelson once I graduate from high school, what will Terry say? Mother and Father won't let me invite him to the wedding, nor can I speak to him ever again after what he had done to my fiancé. Father took my phone or any of my electronics so he can block Terry from contacting me in any way of communication. I looked out of my window and sighed, Nelson and his family is coming over for dinner today and he is not going to stop touching me I bet.

                                          "Y/n, get ready." Said Mother. "Yes, Mother," I said. Once she left I sighed again, I got up and got dressed. I made my hair into an h/t, I put on an f/c dress that reaches my knees and matching flats. I went downstairs to see Nelson and his family, Nelson flashed me a grin. "There's my fiancée," he said. "Indeed, Nelson, I know you and Y/n will have an excellent life together." Said Father. "Come, it's dinner time." Said Mother.

                                            I followed them to the dining room, Nelson smirked at me and took my hand, I flinched. "Aw, don't be like that, babe," he said, with his knuckle he brushed my cheek. "You're so beautiful," he mumbled, he backed me up to the wall. "N-Nelson, s-stop," I said, Nelson caged me in. "Or what?" He asked. "Nelson, I'm serious," I said, Nelson growled and mumbled. "Fine." He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dining room.

                                               The entire time I didn't say anything, I wasn't hungry. What didn't help was Nelson was staring at me the entire time. "May I be excused?" I asked. "You didn't even eat," said Mother. "I'm not very hungry," I said. "Very well." Said Father. I quickly got up and left, I heard footsteps, I already know who it is. "What's the matter, love?" Asked Nelson, his hands rested on my waist, my breath hitched. "Nothing," I said, Nelson kissed my neck softly. "S-stop," I said. "No," he mumbled, Nelson grabbed me and pinned me against the wall, his lips started kissing my neck. "Nelson! Stop!" I said shoving him.

                                                 Nelson grabbed my wrists and held them above my head. "Get off!" I shouted and drove my knee up to his gut making him groan. His grip on my wrists loosened and I took that opportunity to shove him away and run to my bedroom. I slammed the door and locked it. I slid down the door with a sob, Terry, I need you, I'm so sorry, you were right. 

Terry's pov

                                                 I groaned again, I've been staring at my phone for hours but Y/n hasn't responded to any of my texts. I got out of my bed and grabbed my jacket, I headed out. Something isn't right, Y/n always texted back instantly.  I quickly made my way to the L/n residents, just when I was about to knock the door opened. Nelson's father is standing right in front of me. "You again?!" He growled. "What's going on?" Asked Y/n's father, he noticed me. "Here to see Y/n again, huh?" He growled. "Yes, yes I am," I said. "Where is she?" I asked. "She's engaged to my son," Nelson's father growled, I tensed, engaged? to Nelson?! I shook my head. "When?" I asked. "Just now, McGinnis," I growled, Nelson. "Where is she?" I asked again. "Leave my fiancée alone, McGinnis," Nelson said. "That's my best friend you're talking about." I snapped. "Enough! Get off of my property or I'll call the police!" Said Y/n's father. "Fine," I said and left.

                                                   I already have a plan. 

Y/n's pov

                                                    Nelson and his family finally left, that's a relief. I laid in bed with my back turned against the door with the door locked.  Mother and Father have a key to unlock my door and if they unlocked my door I won't talk to either of them. Just when I closed my eyes I heard something clatter against my window making me sit up, *click!* there it is again. I got up and walked over to the window and opened it. "Terry!?" I hissed, I'm 3 floors above him. "What are you doing here?!" I hissed again. "Quiet down, you! Move out of the way so I can get in!" Terry snapped back quietly, I sighed and moved out of the way.

                                                       It's not the time Terry had done this since my parents are very strict they won't let me go out and hang out with friends at all, Terry decided to climb my house and swing himself inside my room through my window. Once Terry got inside he engulfed me in for a tight hug. "Why?" He asked. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "Father took my phone away and every electronic I own so I can't talk to you," I explained. "Terry, Father is going to kill you if he finds you here." I said ."I don't care, I had to see you." Said Terry, he picked me up and carried me to bed.

                                                        I rested my head against his chest. "Ter, I don't want you to get in trouble," I said. "Like I said Y/n, I don't care," Terry said softly, I sighed and hugged his waist.

                                                         "Thank you for caring," I said softly. "Of course I care, Y/n, what type of friend am I?" Terry responded, I giggled. "Yeah, what type of friend are you then?" I agreed, Terry kissed the top of my head gently. "Get some sleep," said Terry. "I'll see you in the morning," I shifted so I can look up at him. "Terry, my parents can come in any minute," I said. "I don't want them to catch you," Terry kissed my forehead gently. "I don't care, Y/n, let them find me, let them do whatever they want, but I want you to know I always will care about you," he mumbled. "Not just care but I also love you," my breath hitched, he loves me? Since when? I asked. "Since when?" Terry smirked. "It started when we were in 5th grade," Terry explained. "I never had the confidence to ask you," I let out a breathless laugh, "Terry, I liked you since 4th grade," I said. "I can't believe you didn't tell me till now," I giggled, Terry rolled his eyes. "Can I kiss you then?" He asked hopefully. "Yes you may kiss me," I said giggling again.

                                                             Terry then pressed his lips against mine, I sighed happily and wrapped my arms around Terry's neck. 

Well, here's the 2nd part of it, should I make a part 3? Yes? No? Maybe? You decide guys, hope you all enjoyed!