Batfamily x reader

2nd person view

       Being the daughter of the Dark Knight and Catwoman is a mix of good and bad. Y/n Wayne is a kind and sweet girl but Y/n Kyle is badass girl that does not like being played with. Unfortunately your mother is also a very protective mother.

       When you were 8 and encountered Batman your mother told him that you're his daughter, your mother then left you with your father. Before she did, you already met the Batfamily. The first member was Red Hood, you're a very curious girl and often walk around Gotham's street, luckily your mother prepared you at a young age.

       Red Hood was surprised to see a young girl so interested and know so much about guns and later on, a frantic Cat came running in only to find her little kitten safe in the hands of the gun wielder vigilante. A year later you and your 'aunt' Harley were spending time together, Harley was dancing around while you laughed and clapped your hands together and that's when the 'saving' happened, Nightwing and Batgirl swooped in and 'saved you' when they started asking you questions you showed no trauma, "where are your parents?" Batgirl asked, you pointed at the rooftop of another building to see the silhouette of your mother.

       Meeting Red Robin was......... difficult.

       "Put me down!" you screeched at him, you started pounding your fists against his back since Red Robin had you thrown over his shoulder, "Batman's orders and will you please stop scratching me?!" he snapped, you then kicked him in the jaw causing him to drop you, instead of falling you ducked and rolled.

       "My poor little kitten, is the birdie playing rough?" Catwoman cooed, Red Robin looked up while rubbing his jaw, being the brat you are you stuck your tongue at him, then the big bad Bat joined, one look at you and he got the idea, "is sh-?" he began "hush, Batsy, that's a secret I'll keep," Catwoman cut him off.

       Few years of spending time with your father you watched everyone after Tim grow up, you and Damian constantly bickered over tiny things but in the end he let's you have it since you have claws of a cat.

       Dick and Jason are always there to entertain you since you get along with them the most, you and Dick constantly prank people, you and Jason go out and bust some heads(not killing, Batman will definitely will have Jason's head for that) you and Tim......... well, that's a another story, you and Tim seemed to have a really bad relationship, you constantly keep running away from him whenever he tries to have some sister and brother bonding time.

       One time Tim was left to take care of you and he spent the entire time looking for you since you hid yourself on the roof of the Manor, he then called Catwoman to help him look for you and your mother instantly found you.

       When you started going to school with Damian the first thing he did was show that he loved and cared about you and if anybody messed with his baby sister they mess with him.