Jamie Reyes x René

Requested by @reneigade

Rachel's pov

       "You ready?" Zach asked, I nodded, "yeah, let's go see Mom and Dad," I said "be careful, all of you," said Nathaniel "we will," said Bart.

       The three of us climbed into the time machine and I typed in the year and date.

       "Mom, Dad, we're coming," I said softly and we were gone.

Siren's pov

       Jamie and I happened to finish training when "unknown energy source, unknown energy source," Jamie and I quickly ran to the mission room, Nightwing, Robin and Garfield are already there. Jamie's cannons were activated, the door to the device opened, a girl with grey eyes and Jamie's hair and skin color climbed out, she looked up, "¡Mamá! ¡Papá!" (Mom! Dad!) the girl squealed, she tackled us in for a tight hug, "I'm confused," I said gently pushing her away, she had my eyes, "Rachel, let go of her," said a boy's voice, two boys stepped out, one had auburn hair and green eyes while the other had Jamie's hair and skin color as well, "Mamá, perdona a Rachel por su excitación, estoy emocionado de verte también," (Mom, forgive Rachel for her excitement, I'm excited to see you too) said the boy "my name is Bart Allen," said the auburn haired boy "this is Zach Reyes and his twin sister Rachel," "wait," said Jamie "Reyes?" the three quickly explained they're from the future and Rachel and Zach are Jamie and mine's children.

       "We thought if Rachel and me are here then the Reach Apocalypse will never happen," Zach explained "this is so confusing," I said, Jamie gently pulled me close to his side, "yeah, it is," Jamie agreed "well, they're your children," said Nightwing "what about Bart?" Jamie asked "yeah," I agreed "what about him?" "well, I was hoping I might get your approval," said Bart, Rachel hooked her arm with Bart's, "of course you find love," I said "Mamá, papá, me encanta Bart, así que por favor, danos tu bendición," (Mom, Dad, I really love Bart, so please, give us your blessing) said Rachel "¿Por favor?" (please?) I sighed "Usted tiene mi bendición," (you have my blessing) I said "uh, René," Jamie began "Jamie, look at them," I said "they're so in love. Just like how we are," Jamie looked at Bart and Rachel again, "what do you think, Zach?" Jamie asked "Bart saved Rachel's life more than once and I owe him a lot because of that," said Zach "he had my blessing," Jamie sighed "you have mine as well then," said Jamie, Rachel squealed and tackled us both, "gracias mamá y papá te amo," (thank you Mom and Dad, I love you) Rachel said, we hugged back "come and join us, Zach," I said.

       He too joined the hug, Bart joined too.

A bit young to have kids isn't it? you're like what? 14? 13? I don't know, vote, comment and request I guess.