Damian Wayne x reader

Damian's pov

                                          Pennyworth's granddaughter is coming to live with us from now on, I'm not very excited to meet her. She probably has the same English accent wearing all lady like clothing. Father also told me she's the same age as me, Dick and Jason decided to tease me about it when they found out. "Aw, Damian might actually get a girlfriend," Dick cooed, I shot him a glare making him shut up. Unfortunately, Jason seems to enjoy the teasing and continued. "I SAID SHUT UP TODD!!!" I yelled. "Bloody hell," said a young girl's voice with an English accent, I turned to see a girl with h/c hair wearing an f/c leather jacket, f/c boots, her hair is tied back into a high/low ponytail, she's also holding a dog carrier in hand. "Grandfather, you didn't tell me they were this savage," she said looking at Pennyworth.

                                            "Savage?" Jason repeated. "Yes, savage, look at you all, you're all acting like animals," she said. "Now, Y/n, be kind to them, after all, you will be helping me around the Manor as well," Alfred said placing a hand on his granddaughter's shoulder. "Where's the 4th one?" Asked Y/n. "You said there are 4 of them," right on time, Tim just happens to walk right on in when those words left Y/n's mouth. "Hello," he greeted her. "You must be Y/n Pennyworth," Y/n smiled brightly at Tim. "Why yes I am," she said happily. "At least you're not mad like your siblings," Y/n said. "Mad? As in like crazy?" Tim asked. "Yes," Y/n said, Tim burst out laughing. "Was that their first impression on you?" He asked holding his stomach from laughter. "No," Dick, Jason and I chorused. "Now do be nice to my granddaughter, she has her husky to protect her," said Alfred. "Husky?" Jason repeated.

Y/n's pov

                                               Snow decided to wake up and squirm around in my dog carrier, I opened it and pulled Snow out.

                                                "Aw, did Snow miss me?" I cooed at him, Snow barked and licked my cheek, I giggled and hugged Snow.

                                                  "That's your husky?" asked the emerald green eyed boy "why yes, Snow will bite your hand off when she feels threatened," I said, Snow licked my cheek again, I placed Snow on the floor.

                                                    I heard footsteps. "This must be your granddaughter, Alfred," said a deep voice, I looked to the owner of the voice. "Indeed she is, Master Bruce," said Grandfather, I bowed a bit. "Hello Mr. Wayne," I greeted him. "And hello to you as well, Y/n, welcome to Gotham," he greeted back. "I see you met my sons," I looked at the 4 boys. "I did, 1 out of four of your sons is not mad," I said, Mr. Wayne cracked a smile. "Really?" He asked amused. "Yes! 3 of them were shouting when I got here," I said. "Don't listen to her, Father," said a boy my age. "Damian, there's only one reason why I asked Alfred to bring his granddaughter here," said Mr. Wayne. "And what is that reason, Mr. Wayne?" I asked. "For you and him to get along," Damian and I shared a look. "I already have a friend," he said. "Damian, everybody needs more than one friend," said Mr. Wayne. "I'm sure you and Y/n will get along just fine," I looked at Damian again and shrugged. "Sure," I said. "You're fine with that?" Asked the oldest. "Well of course," I said. "What could possibly go wrong?"

Damian's pov

                                                       Father of course asked me to help Y/n unpack. Snow, her pet husky, is rather obedient, she followed us up the stairs and waited for us at the top of the stairs. Pennyworth already set her bedroom up, it's rather nice. "Thank you, Damian," Y/n said, I didn't say anything. "What type of husky is she?" I asked. "She's just a normal husky, Damian, go ahead and pet her, she won't bite unless I order her to," said Y/n. Snow obediently sat by Y/n's feet as she unpacked. "Go on, pet her," Y/n said gesturing to Snow.