Jason Todd x reader

Requested by twdismylife77

Y/n's pov

       I felt Jason's arms tightening around me even more as thunder rang out again, I turned to face him, "Jay? You okay?" I asked, Jason buried his face into my neck, "no," he mumbled, Jason jumped when thunder rang out again, "you're scared of lightening," I realized, Jason hesitated but nodded, "it's okay, Jace, I'm not going to judge," I said "I'm scared of spiders remember?" 

Flashback 

       I shrieked and jumped back when I saw a spider a size of my hand in the sink, "Jason! Help me!" I shrieked, Jason burst into the bathroom with his gun, "what? What's wrong?" he asked looking around, he found me in the corner of the bathroom and realized what I was scared about, he burst out laughing, "seriously? You're scared of a spider?" he asked "don't just stand there! kill it!" I snapped, Jason chuckled and caught it, he then opened the window and let the spider out. 

       Jason pulled me up to my feet and pecked my lips, "you. are adorable," he said "and you're not funny," I said and walked away, "but, babe! I am!" Jason whined. 

Flashback over

       I rubbed soothing circles on his back, "hey, it's okay," I said softly "everyone has fears, not just you," Jason kissed my neck, "God, my fear of thunder does not help because of my nightmares," he mumbled "though I kinda am glad that it's raining, the raining and thunder caused me to wake up," Jason said, he pulled me closer, "thank you, thank you for staying by my side, thank you for loving me even though you know what I do," said Jason, I ran my fingers through his hair playfully and kissed his jaw, "anytime, Jay, I'm always here for you," I said "if you have a nightmare, a problem, a fear, anything at all, come to me and I'll help you every step of the way," I said, Jason kissed me hard, "I love you," he breathed out "I love you so much," I kissed him again "I love you too, Jason Peter Todd," I said "I'll always love you,"