Dick Grayson x reader

Y/n's pov

       I felt Dick's strong warm arms wrapping around my waist, his face buried in my neck, his breathing tickled my neck making me giggle. I ran my fingers through his dark hair gently not wanting to wake him up but that's what I did. 

        "Hey," he greeted me "hi," I greeted him back and kissed his lips gently "come on, sleepyhead, it's a new day," I said "ugh, fine," he grumbled and got up, I got up, I quickly took a shower and got changed into my school uniform, I attend a university while Dick is the chief of the police department. 

       After breakfast Dick drove me to the university, we shared a quick kiss, "I might not be able to pick you up today after school so meet me at the police department," he mumbled "kay, I love you," I said "I love you more," he said "that's impossible," I said slapping his chest playfully, he chuckled deeply and kissed me again. "Get going you, I'll be late for class," I said "wait," he said, he pulled me close and started kissing my neck making me gasp softly, and he pulled away. 

       "Really? you had to leave a hickey on my neck?" I asked "oh come on, Y/n, every guy needs to know you're mine and mine alone," he said, I rolled my eyes and left. 

       "Great, it's the whore of the year again," said a female's voice "ugh, I just wish Dick will dump her right now, she's not even pretty," said another, yeah that's a lie, since my dad is a demon I'm half demon and my physical features are stunning and gorgeous like the Cullen's in Twilight(yes I did, I added this hahaha!) I walked into my first class and sat down, so many girls are glaring at me for "stealing" Dick, for their information he asked me out because my foster dad was the chief of BCPD until he retired, Dad used to bring me to work with him almost every day since Mom died, Dad was sad but he had me so I guess because of me he didn't fall into depression. 

       Anyways, enough about my foster dad, Dad introduced Dick to me since he was a young lad when he was a detective, I helped him out a couple of cases and he finally had the urge to ask me out. Half of the department threw a party for him when they found out, they knew Dick had a crush on me and they were waiting for Dick to ask me out. 

       Most guys tried to ask me out but they all received a death glare from Dad, the only reason why Dad lets Dick date me is because he's a good guy from what my dad said, my biological dad even said that he approves him too. *Ring ring* the bell rang and school officially started.

*time skip*

       The cab dropped me off at the department and I walked in and saw Lucy "hey Luce," I said "hey, Y/n, it's been awhile," she greeted me back "it has," I agreed "is Chief busy?" I asked "nope, he just finished interrogating a criminal," said Lucy, I nodded and walked to his office. 

       I found Dick talking to Barbara Gordon "oh, hey, babe," Dick greeted me "hey Dick, Barbara," I greeted them both, Dick saw my look, "I would never cheat on you, Y/n," he said immediately, he walked towards me and pulled me in for a hug, "good, cause Dad would beat your sorry ass to the ground," I said, Dick chuckled and kissed the top of my head, Barbara glared at me and left.

        "Why was she here?" I asked "just wanted to talk to me about something," Dick said, he let go of me and sat down behind his desk. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders "hey, something's bothering you, tell me," I said, Dick placed his hand on top of my left one and squeezed it, "just a bit stressed out," he said, I kissed his cheek softly, "hey, let me help out," I said "you know I can do these kind of things too," Dick smiled and turned around to face me, "yeah, I know," he said "it's alright, babe, I can take care of this," he said "are you sure?" I asked "yeah, I'm sure," he said "okay," I said softly and kissed him. 

       I sat down on the couch and started my homework.

*time skip*

       Dick's shift is over meaning we can go home, we stayed there till 10pm. Dick and I reached our luxury apartment, Dick shrugged his jacket off and tossed it onto the table. He's more frustrated than before "Dick?" I said softly "Dick, baby, can you tell me what's wrong?" I asked "nothing's wrong, babe," he responded "Dick, something's bothering you and I can tell," I said, Dick sighed, he knew I wouldn't stop bothering him until he told me, "work, papers, catching bad guys, cases, leads and oh you get the gist," he said, he sat down on the couch and sighed.

        I walked over to him and sat in his lap, "hey," I said softly "deep breaths, calm down, don't let your anger get in the way, and you'll be fine," I said "you're Richard John Grayson, you immediately became a detective after helping out on a case, stress comes to everyone not just you," I said, Dick placed his hands on my waist, "God, where will I be without you?" he asked "I don't know, where will you be without me?" I said with a giggle, Dick chuckled and leaned in to kiss me, I kissed back happily.

        I undid his shirt and pulled it off, my fingers ran across his toned chest, Dick pulled me closer to him. 

       "You're so perfect," he mumbled and kissed me again. 

       Dick pulled away making me pout "Dick," I whined "there's a reason why I stopped, babe," he said "oh really?" I asked "why?" Dick gently set me down besides him, "I'll be right back," he mumbled and left.

Dick's pov

From my drawer I pulled out a velvet box, I opened it, a beautiful ring sat in it. I smiled and walked back to the couch, Y/n perked up when she saw me. 

       "I've been wanting to do this for a long time," I said, I took Y/n's hand, "I remember when we met the first time Y/n, your father was so protective of you but he allowed me to date you. We dated for a good 4 years and I'm happy about that, I think it's about time we change that, please, make me a very happy man and say you'll marry me?" I proposed, Y/n nodded and I slid the ring on. 

       I kissed Y/n again, I picked her up and carried her to the bed.