Dick Grayson x reader

Requested by @Fennekingirl1996

Nightwing's pov

       I couldn't help myself, my eyes are on her and her alone, I watched her push a strand of h/c hair from her perfect angelic face as she spoke with her brother, Superboy. Supergirl laughed, I can hear her laughter from here, it's music to my ears. 

       Superboy will kill me if he finds out I fell in love with his sister. Supergirl looked up, her beautiful e/c eyes meeting white domino lenses, she smiled and waved at me, I smiled back. I received a mission report and I took a look at it.

Supergirl's pov

       "He's always busy," I whined to M'gann "well, he is the leader of the team now," M'gann said "true," I said "here, have some brownies," M'gann said, she made a piece of brownie float to me with her telekinesis, "thanks," I said plucking it, I bit into it, "if you really like him then talk to him," M'gann said "he's not going to bite," "I've realized," I said "but what will Conner say?" M'gann tensed 'shit!' I cursed in my head, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to being him up!" I quickly apologized "it's fine, Y/n, besides, he and I are over remember?" M'gann said softly "just talk to him," I realized M'gann didn't want to talk anymore so I left her alone in the kitchen. 

       I made my way to the living room, Wolf sidled up to my side when I sat down on the couch, "what am I going to do, Wolf?" I asked "I can't just straight up tell him that I like him," "tell who?" I jumped, I whipped around to see Nightwing shirtless! of course he has his dark hinged glasses on, my face heated up, "u-uh, nothing," I said, I turned around, "liar," Nightwing said, he sat down next to me and thankfully he pulled a shirt on before he did, "come on, Supergirl, tell me," said Nightwing "and I thought you were a detective," I teased, Nightwing laughed, "you're right," he agreed "but I couldn't help but eavesdrop," "of course you had to eavesdrop," I said, Wolf licked my cheek and wandered off, "some friend you are!" I called out after him as he left, I have a feeling he doesn't like mushy love stuff, "seriously though," said Nightwing "who do you like?" "that's none of your business," I said, I pushed a strand of h/c hair and tucked it behind my ear, "oh please," Nightwing said "you really are trying to pry into my love life," I said, Nightwing chuckled, "I'm only like that when I'm curious," Nightwing said "Nightwing, please, stop," I said, Nightwing sidled up to me and on instinct, I slid back, I kept going till I couldn't go any farther, 'damnit,' I thought 'how cliche,' Nightwing smirked "uncomfortable?" he asked "very," I said, Nightwing leaned in, "let me make you feel less uncomfortable," he murmured and his lips are on mine. 

       "NIGHTWING! YOUR HANDS BETTER BE OFF OF MY SISTER IN 3 SECONDS!!!" Conner bellowed, we pulled away, "run," I said "what? Why?" Nightwing asked "he won't hurt me because I'm his sister but he will definitely kill you," I said "so, you better start running," and that's what he did with Conner shouting things about me being his sister and Nightwing being a pervert.

Srry it took so long for me to write this one, I was having trouble with what to write,. Vote, comment and request!