JL x YJ x reader

The Justice League and Young Justice League are going to part of this. Your hero name is Ghost..... I don't really know how to explain this but Nightwing is kinda your dad. You're also 12 years old. WARNING: TORTURE

Ghost's pov

       I shadowed Nightwing as he and I headed to the nearest zeta tube here in Bludhaven, Nightwing placed his hand on my shoulder very lightly since I'm really fragile looking, my skin is extremely pale, almost transparent, my eyes are silver with no pupil, Nightwing gave me a smile.

        "Hey," he said "it's going to be okay," I pulled my cloak closer to me and drew my hood up, Nightwing reached up to pull it back but I refused to let him, he sighed, "alright, let's go," he said and we entered.

3rd person view

       "Recognized, Nightwing, B01, recognized, Ghost, B35," the zeta tube announced, Robin's head snapped to the direction of the zeta tubes, his mentor is back! besides his mentor is a girl? he couldn't see her face because of her hood and her entire body is covered with the cloak.

Ghost's pov

       "Team," Nightwing began "this is my protégé and foster daughter, Ghost," I everted my gaze from everyone, "she's sensitive, be nice," Nightwing added "I have Justice League business to take care of, you gonna be okay?" I nodded, he kissed the top of my head and left. 

       One by one, they introduced themselves. A boy with black hair and domino mask came up to me, he wore a black, yellow and red suit. Robin. 

       "So, I guess you're my niece then," said Robin "since he's my mentor and brother," "I guess," I whispered, my voice echoed, "why're shy?" he asked "don't want to talk about it," I said and walked away with Robin tailing me, "come on, Ghost, I won't hurt you," said Robin "please?" I shook my head and continued walking. 

       "Team, mission room now," a deep voice said over the PA, Robin and I headed there. 

       The entire team is there, several gave me some uncertainty looks, "Ghost," said Aqualad "this is for you, Martian Manhunter wanted you to have it," Aqualad said, in his hand is a crystal, with my telekinesis, I let it float over to me and fastened it around my neck. 

       "The mission is simple, it is a recon mission. The Doll Maker was seen in Ichabod," said Aqualad "the mission will involve, Ghost, Miss. Martian, and Robin," said Aqualad "understood?" we nodded "get to it," and we left. 

       Robin caught up with me again, "Ghost," he said gently taking my elbow, on instinct, a force field knocked himself down, "what the heck?!" he asked rubbing his elbow, "I don't like physical contact," I said and walked into the bioship, Miss. Martian linked us up, 'everyone loud and clear?' Miss. Martian asked 'loud and clear, M'gann' said Robin 'Ghost?' 'I hear you, Miss. Martian' I thought 'good' Miss. Martian said and we got closer to Ichabod. 

       Robin and I dropped first, Robin climbed onto his bike, "you coming?" he asked "I have a different transportation," I said "you sure?" he asked, I nodded and Robin drove off. I faced a wall and dove in, the cool feeling hit me as I ran to the given coordinates. 

       I slowed to a stop when I reached there, Robin and Miss. Martian jumped 'how did yo-?' Robin began 'shadow traveling, it's one of my powers,' I thought 'come on, let's keep going,' said Miss. Martian and we entered. Robin went into stealth mode while Miss. Martian and I became invisible, we came across 3 ways, 'I'll take the left, Miss. Martian, take the middle and Ghost, take the right,' Robin said, Miss. Martian nodded and went in.