Tim Drake x reader

Y/n's pov

       I finished the last problem for math and I started packing my backpack up. The door opened and Mom came in "hey, Y/n, sweetie, you done with your homework yet?" she asked "I just finished, Mom, don't worry," I said "well, I think it's time you go to bed," Mom said "Mom, do I have to? Can't I just stay up?" "no, you have to go to bed," Mom said sharply "yeah, sleep sounds nice," I said softly "goodnight, sweetie," Mom said "night, Mom," I said.

       I love my mother but the only problem is that I have to do everything she tells me to do while my father is more open. I couldn't date either! I already have someone special and if Mom found out she'd have my head.

       My phone vibrated. Then four more times, I already know who it's from. Tim.

Tim:hey, princess, you done with your homework?

Me:I just finished and my mom told me to go to bed

Tim:please tell me you're not going to

Me:never in a million years, Drake

Tim:I'm tired of texting, n/n, I have to hear your voice

Me:Tim, my mom would kill me if she heard me talking on the phone

       Tim didn't answer making me frown. I heard a thump outside my window, I tossed my phone onto my bed and looked out to see Tim trying to get to my window. I opened it and hissed "Tim! Are you nuts?! My mom wi-," I was cut off with lips on mine.

       Tim closed the window lips still locked. I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off, I stepped closer to him while he snaked his arm around my waist.

       "God, I missed you," Tim murmured kissing me again "hmh, I missed you too," I murmured back, I stood on my toes since I'm short making Tim smirk into the kiss.

       "Aw, someone's short," he teased "shut up and kiss me again," I said "yes ma'am," he said kissing me again.

       Tim pulled away and cupped his hands against my face "I can't stand not seeing you after school," Tim said burying his face into my neck "I can't either," I said, I held onto him with one arm around the back of his neck while the other is wrapped around his shoulders, "you better lock the door unless you want your mom to walk in on us," said Tim "but I'm so comfortable," I whined, Tim chuckled "come on, princess, it's just for a few seconds," Tim said, I sighed and did it, I quickly returned to Tim's warm embrace, "don't leave," I said nuzzling my face into his neck, "who said I'm leaving? Not me," Tim said playfully "I love you too much to do that," I froze and looked at him "y-you love me?" I asked, Tim pecked my lips, "always have," he said, he pecked my lips again, "always will," another kiss "no matter what," and another kiss but it was longer and more passionate.

       Tim dipped me and pulled me back up "you heard me loud and clear Y/n M/n L/n, I love you and no other girl will change that," said Tim, his hands on my shoulders, "I love you too, Timothy Jackson Drake Wayne," I said and kissed him again.

       Tim picked me up by the thighs and carried me to my bed, he placed me down and hovered above me, his arms on the both sides of me. I heard banging on the door causing Tim and me to pull away "Y/N M/N L/N! OPEN THIS DOOR THIS INSTANT!" Mom shouted, I gasped, Tim quickly put his shirt back on and dove out of the window once opening it.

       I shut the window and unlocked the door, I made myself look like I'm sleepy "Mom? What's wrong?" I asked yawning, she barged through my door and looked around my room, "I know there's a boy in here," Mom said "what boy?" I asked rubbing my eyes "Mom, are you sure you're not hearing things?" I asked "there aren't any boys here, just me, my desk, my closet, nightstand and drawer," I said, I yawned and stretched, Mom huffed, "I know there's a boy in here, Y/n, and don't deny it," said Mom "Mom, for crying out loud, there aren't any boys here," I said, Dad entered the room, "what's going on here?" he asked "Mom thinks there's a boy in my room when clearly there isn't," I said, Dad wrapped his arm around my shoulders, "y/m/n, don't you think you're overreacting?" Dad asked "I know there's a boy here somewhere, y/f/n," Mom said "honey, you're disrupting our daughter's sleep," said Dad "come on, let out little girl get some sleep," Mom huffed again and left with Dad, before leaving Dad gave me a wink, he knows about Tim and me.