Tim Drake x Reader

Y/n stared out of her window. She wrapped her arms around herself, it's nighttime and it's cold. She pulled out a locket from her neck. The picture inside is a picture of Timmy and her, she used to live in Gotham till her parents decided to move. "I miss you, Timmy." She whispered. "I miss you so much."

                                 Tim's mind is on Y/n, every day it's how is she? Is she fine? He always calls, text or FaceTime with her, but it's not the same as talking or seeing her in person but it's better than not seeing her. He had to see her, he doesn't care anymore, she already knows he's Red Robin, surely her parents will understand if they catch me in their daughter's bedroom, right? He quickly got changed and took off, she lives in Metropolis.         

                                    It's going to take hours to get there but he doesn't care, he had to see his angel.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
                                     Y/n sighed, she missed Tim, why did this have to happen to her? Just when she was about to go to bed, she heard tapping on her window. She walked back and jumped, she saw Tim hanging onto my window like a koala bear. "Tim? What the hell are you doing here?!" She hissed. "Keep quiet, Y/n, and let me in," Tim whispered, she shimmed the window up and Tim swung his body inside.                                                                                                                                                                                   
                                       Just when Y/n was about to ask Tim something he captured her lips. She instantly kissed him back, she ran her fingers through his dark hair while Tim pulled her close to him. He picked her up and carried her to her bed, he gently placed me down while she undid his shirt and pulled it off. No, they are not going to have sex, you pervert. Tim gently pushed her down so he can hover above her with their lips still locked together. She pulled Tim even closer, she missed him so much.                                                                                                                                                                                   
                                           Tim broke the kiss and leaned his forehead against hers, his blue eyes meeting her own e/c ones, Tim laid down on his side and pulled her close to him. "I missed you, n/n," he said. "I missed you too, Timmy," she said, Tim threw his shirt back on and laid down again. Tim caressed my cheek before pecking my lips. "Won't you get in trouble?" She asked. "I don't care, all I care about is seeing you again. I can't stand not being able to see you anymore," said Tim. "Timmy, I don't want you to get in trouble." She said, Tim kissed me again. "Like I said, n/n," Tim said, "I don't care." Tim closed the gap again.                                                                                                                                                 
                                                Y/n broke the kiss, she didn't want this to get too heated. "Stay with me?" She asked. "I'm not leaving anytime soon, n/n," said Tim, he brought his lips to my ear. "Never again," he whispered. Tim pulled me close to his chest, my back pressed up to him. "Go to sleep," Tim mumbled, she smiled softly. Because of Tim's warmth, she fell asleep easily. 

~time skip to morning~

                                                  Y/n heard screaming causing her to jump. Tim and Y/n found her mother staring at them, they looked at each other with the same look 'oh no' they have a lot of explaining to do.