Batfamily x reader

You're adopted I guess by Bruce, you're loved by all the Batboys minus Terry since he's not born yet. You're also 4 years old. You're very intelligent for a 4 year old.

Y/n's pov

       I jumped onto Damian's back "hey Dami," I said "what?" he asked "what does birds and bees mean?" I asked "I don't know but birds and bees are two different species so they cannot mate," Damian responded "why are you asking me?" he asked "I heard Jason saying that to Kori on the other line of his phone," I said "well, I don't know," said Damian "I'm gonna ask Tim," I said letting go of Damian, "I'll tell you what I learned," I added and left. I headed down to the Batcave and saw Tim monitoring the Batcomputer "Tim?" I said "hmm?" was his answer "what does birds and bees mean?" Tim choked before looking at me, "where did you hear that?" he asked "from Jason," I said "of course you heard it from him," Tim groaned, he rubbed his face as he groaned, "Y/n, you are waaaaay too young to know what that means," he said "why?" I asked "what's so bad about it?" I asked "trust me, you're going to be horrified when you find out," said Tim "and don't ask Alfred about it, he will ruin your innocence," Tim added, I huffed, "fine, I'll ask Jason," I said and walked away "YOU'RE GOING TO ASK WHO?!" Tim shouted.

3rd person view

       Tim quickly got changed and rushed off to look for the eldest brother. Once he did, Tim quickly explained what's going to happen, Dick was horrified and quickly took off looking for Y/n "Y/N L/N WAYNE! DON'T YOU DARE ASK HIM!" both brothers shouted.

Y/n's pov

       After calling Jason, I sat down on the stool in the kitchen and waited. I heard footsteps, Jason came in, he tossed me a bag of my favorite sweets "alright," he said "what do you want?" "what does the term birds and bees mean?" I asked, Jason just stared at me before pulling his helmet off, "where did you hear that?" he asked "from you," I said, Jason face palmed, "of course you heard it from me," he groaned, he sighed, "alright, birds and bees mea-," he began but hands covered my ears, "DON'T YOU DARE!" I heard Dick's muffled voice, someone picked me up and carried me away.

        "Tim! He was about to tell me!" I whined "let go!" I shouted and pounded my fists against the back of his shoulder "let go!" I said, I tried to squirm out of his grip but he only tightened his grip on me, "let go!" I shouted, Tim kicked open my bedroom and kicked it shut. He then carried me to my crib, "no!" I shouted and squirmed even more. Tim shoved me inside "no! Let go!" I said shoving his hands away, "this is for your own good, Y/n," Tim grunted, Tim somehow tied me up in my crib, "let go!" I said squirming around "Y/n, what Jason was about to tell you is something you are way too young to know," he said "Dick's giving him a lecture right now," Tim added. 

       The door opened, Damian came in with a book in hand, "what's going on?" he asked "I can hear Grayson's yelling from the library," "Dami! Tim and Dick won't let Jason tell me what birds and bees mean!" I whined, Damian raised an eyebrow, "what does it mean, Drake?" asked Damian, Tim grabbed Damian and dragged him out, "I wanna know too!" I said.

3rd person view

       Tim quickly explained what birds and bees mean and Damian was horrified "Todd was going to tell her that?!" he hissed "yes!" said Tim "I'm going to kill him," Damian said and started walking away, "hold it," said Tim grabbing his younger brother, "what?" he asked "you need to help me take care of Y/n, who knows what she's doing right now in her crib!" said Tim, both went back inside only to see their youngest sister gone.

Y/n's pov

While Tim and Damian were talking outside, I chewed the rope and climbed out of the crib, I then carefully made my way to Jason's old bedroom across the roof, he hardly comes by but he knows me well enough that I'll do something like this to get away. Sure enough, I found Jason waiting for me. 

       Jason helped me inside and placed me on a chair, "alright," he said "birds and bees mea-," he began but he was interrupted again. Instead of Tim carrying me to my bedroom it's Dick "let go!" I said squirming around in his arms, "let go, Dick!" "that's not happening," he said "we're not letting Jason tell you what that term means," he said, I squirmed around even more, "let go, Dick!" I said, Dick kicked open my door and shut it.

        Dick placed me on the table and started tying me up, "no! Dick! let go!" I said while trying to squirm out, Dick tied me up tightly and took me to my crib, "no! I want Jason!" I said "yeah that's not happening," Dick said with a grunt as he held me down in my crib, "let go!" I shouted. 

       Someone knocked on the door, Dick gave me a look before letting go so he can open the door, while he did I started chewing on the rope again. 

       "Master Dick, what in the world is going on?" asked Alfred "trust me, Alfred, you don't want to know," said Dick, he looked back to see me almost out of the crib, "oh no you don't!" said Dick grabbing me again, I started squirming around again, "I wanna know!" I said "know what, Ms. Y/n?" asked Alfred "what does birds and be-mff!" Dick shoved a pacifier in my mouth "Master Dick!" Alfred said horrified "trust me, Alfred, you do not want her to finish that sentence," said Dick, Dick, unfortunately, knew how much I hated the pacifier and did anything to keep me from finishing my sentence, "I believe Ms. Y/n was about to ask what birds and bees mean," said Alfred, Dick gave me a look but I ignored him and nodded. 

       "I'm afraid that is something we'll have to talk when you are older Ms. Y/n," said Alfred and he left, I started squirming around as Dick placed me back into the crib, I spitted the pacifier out, "I want Jason!" I said kicking at Dick, "for the last time, Y/n! We're not letting you anywhere near him again!" Dick said holding me down "I want him!" I said, Tim and Damian came in, both realized Dick was having trouble holding me down. 

       "No! I want Jason!" I said, Damian held me down while Tim tied me up and Dick shoved the pacifier in my mouth. 

       "Mmh!" was my sound of protest, once they were done Dick locked the top part of the crib. 

       "There," he said "now that's done, we need to make sure Jason is nowhere near Y/n and that she is nowhere near him," I squirmed around in my bonds while the three brothers looked at me, "you do realize Father is going to kill us right?" "yup," "definitely," I just glared at them and squirmed even more "look, Y/n, what you're asking is something that 4 year old's should not know, especially now," said Dick "it's inappropriate," Tim said "and it's disgusting," Damian added"mmh!" was my only answer, Dick sighed and unlocked the crib before pulling the pacifier out of my mouth, "I wanna know!" I said, the three brothers groaned before yelling "NO!" Tim was placed on guarding duty and boy was he serious. 

       Dick, Tim and Damian agreed to untie me but the top of the crib is locked and I have a pacifier stuck in my mouth with a string tied to the back of my head tightly so I couldn't spit it out. 

       I huffed again and crossed my arms, "I know you're mad n/n, but this is for your own good," said Tim, I huffed again, Tim squatted in front of the crib so he and I are on the same level "come on, where's that cute smile?" Tim asked, I turned around so I don't have to look at him, Tim sighed and left. 

       Minutes later Daddy came up, he looked at me and put two and two together, well, not really. Daddy unlocked the top part and pulled me out, he undid the string and pulled out the pacifier "sweetie, what did you do to make your siblings put you in a tight spot?" he asked "I asked them what birds and bees mean," I replied, Daddy just stared at me. 

Ha! I did it again folks, I kinda enjoyed writing this one. Instead of my parents giving me the "talk" I learned it in 4th grade, let's just say I had some images I did not want to see. As much as I love Jason but he really does have to be the obvious one to tell what 'birds and bees' mean.