1k Special!

Yay! this book hit 1k! like what the title says this chapter is a special of the Batfam! you're just an infant, hope you all enjoy! Unfortunately Terry won't be part of this srry Terry fans. This chapter will be how you were found by Bruce and how the Batboys' relationship with you are.

Bruce-

       You were thrown out of your apartment building because your parents were alcoholic and Batman was luckily around to catch you. After bringing you to GCPD he put your biological parents to jail. As Bruce Wayne he adopted you, Damian was also brought into the family at the same time.

Dick Grayson-

       Dick absolutely loves having you around. Ever since you two met, he never left you alone, whenever Bruce or Alfred wasn't able to take care of you Dick took over the role as 'father' bringing you bottles of warm milk, holding you when you had a nightmare, reading bedtime stories, making you laugh, yeah, that's Dick Grayson to you.

Jason Todd-

       At first, Jason disliked you until Dick decided to lock you and him up in a room so Jason can start being a good brother to you. Jason didn't touch you until you started crying for Dick and Jason had to take role of 'brother' because of your so called annoying crying. After a few more hours, Jason soon became the brother Dick knew he would become. Once Dick let you and Jason, out Jason punched Dick hard before paying attention to you again.

Tim Drake-

       Like Dick, Tim is the sweet older brother that spoils you with everything. After finishing his homework and patrol he plays with you constantly, whether it is playing with dolls, dress up, hide and seek(you're really good at this game), play fighting, and tickle fights. Tim is often found sleeping with you whenever there isn't a case or lead he's onto.

Damian Wayne-

       Damian despised you at first until he saw how his brothers treated you.

Last week

       Tim carried you in his arms to the kitchen where Damian is currently finishing his breakfast. Jason pulled out the high chair for you and Tim slid you in, "alright," said Tim "ready for breakfast?" you giggled and clapped your hands together.

       Tim chuckled, Alfred handed him a bottle of baby food and a spoon. Soon, Tim finished feeding you, Jason picked you up and carried you who knows where but Tim knew he would never hurt you. Out of curiosity, Damian decided to follow you and Jason. What he found surprised him to no end.

       Damian just stared at Jason and you in shock, he found you and Jason building blocks together. After building blocks Jason picked you up and carried you to the couch, he picked out a book and started reading for you. You happily clapped your hands together while Jason smiled as he read.

       Right after finishing the book Dick came in, he scooped you up and carried you off. Again, Damian followed. He found Dick cross legged with you in his lap, Dick had turned on the TV which played Sesame Street. You happily clapped your hands to the beat of the theme song. Dick chuckled as you did, after TV you yawned, you curled up in Dick's arms and slowly fell asleep. Dick looked up to see Damian watching you both "wanna hold her?" Dick asked, Damian frowned and walked away.

                            *time skip to morning*

       Breakfast again, Tim had carried you to the kitchen like always. You spotted Damian silently eating his breakfast, you gave Tim a look and pointed at Damian "oh no, Y/n, he's just a bully," said Tim "I am not, Drake," Damian snapped, yet you didn't listen to your brother's warning, you wanted Damian to hold you even more.

       Tim let out a sigh before walking over to his youngest brother "here, Damian, she wants you to hold her," said Tim "I am not holding that ridiculous child," Damian growled, Tim had placed you on the counter with one hand on your waist, "look, Damian, holding Y/n isn't that bad. It's actually fun," said Tim, you managed to wiggle out of Tim's grip and crawled to Damian.

       You tugged the front of his shirt making him look at you. Damian then saw what his brothers see in you, adorableness, absolute cuteness, your gorgeous e/c eyes meeting his own green ones. You tugged on his shirt again wanting him to pick you up and he did. Damian held you awkwardly until Tim helped him hold you correctly.

       You laughed and clapped your hands together at the sight of your older brother. Jason and Dick came in, both looked at Damian and you, both put two and two together.

       "We might as well spend some time together," said Dick.

       The 4 of them,including yourself, went to the living room. After watching many movies you grew tired and fell asleep in Damian's arms, the four brothers smiled at you.

       "I got to admit," said Damian "I like having her here," Dick, Jason and Tim all nodded in agreement, "yeah, she changed our lives," said Tim "we'll keep her safe from anything and anyone," said Jason "anybody that messes with our baby sister messes with us," said Dick.

       Y/n shifted with a smile on her face, for once, Damian actually smiled. What the 5 siblings didn't know was Bruce and Alfred are watching them. Bruce smiled "I knew she would change them all," he said "indeed, Master Bruce," said Alfred "Ms. Y/n does have that wonderful personality that changes people," Alfred said.

Hope all of you enjoyed that fluffiness. Love you all! request, comment and vote!