2k Special!

Yes! this book officially hit 2k! thank you guys so much for reading and voting! I am so happy so here is a 2k special! it's another Batfamily imagine but you're the mother of the Batkids as I'll like to call them.

Bruce Wayne

       You met Bruce through work, you were his new secretary. After working for him for a couple of months he had the confidence to ask you out, 3 years of dating Bruce proposed and you both got married.

Dick Grayson

       He honestly loved you to hell, ever since the death of his parents you were always there for him, comforting him when he had the same nightmare, the nightmare of his parents. "Tăcerea lui, Richard, este în regulă,"(hush, Richard, it is alright) you said softly holding the poor boy close to you "m-am simtit atat de real, de ce sa întâmplat asta?" (it felt so real, why did this happen?) he replied "este într-adevăr dureros, Richard, Shush și să încerce să meargă înapoi la culcare," (it is indeed painful, Richard, shush and try to go back to sleep) you replied "stau? Vă rog?"(stay? Please?) he asked "desigur," (of course) you said, you laid down next to him and pulled him close to me "dormi, Richard, voi sta aici, nu te voi părăsi," (sleep, Richard, I will stay here, I won't leave you) you whispered "dormi," (sleep) you whispered again and he did.

Jason Todd

       Let's be honest, you were the one who found him stealing the tires of the Batmobile. You saw potential in Jason and convinced Batman to take him in, at first, Jason was rebellious then he started opening up to you. 

       "Hey Jay," you greeted Jason as he came in, "how'd sleep?" you asked "alright I guess," he replied sitting down besides you "that's good to hear," you said, you kissed his forehead and left. 

       Now, Jason still isn't used to your affection, he spotted his older brother, Dick, coming in, "hey, Dickiebird, how are you?" you greeted him, you gave him a peck on the cheek, "I'm great!" Dick replied smiling as you left, Dick realized she left a kiss mark on Jason's cheek. 

       Dick chuckled, Jason realized what was on his face and wiped it off, "why does she do it?" Jason asked "it's her way of showing that she loved us," Dick replied, he grabbed a carton of orange juice and left. 

       Jason frowned and followed his brother down to the Batcave, he spotted Bruce and you together. You were leaning against Bruce while Bruce was monitoring the Batcomputer. 

       "Wouldn't it be better if Clayface was frozen?" you asked "sometimes I wonder where I'll be without you," said Bruce turning to face you, "you're not going to get that kiss with the kids here," you said and walked off. 

       Before leaving you gave Jason a head rub. Huh, maybe your affections are nice.

Tim Drake

       Of course Tim has sleeping problems. Every time he has a case or a lead he stays up late and refuses to sleep which is bothering you for a very long time.

        "Tim," you said "you're killing yourself," "I am not," Tim argued back stubbornly, he rubbed his eyes sleepily, "yes you are," you said, you placed a hand on his back, "come on, mister," you said "bed time," Tim groaned, he knew there was no way out of this when it came to sleeping. Tim followed you to his bedroom, you opened it and made sure Tim got into bed, "if I see you working again I swear on the Dark Knight himself I will disconnect each and every computer and technology you own," you swore and left. 

       Just to be safe, you changed each and every password Tim had for each and every computer  Tim has access to.

                         *time skip to morning*

       "Y/N!!" you heard Tim whining. Success.

Damian Wayne

       Since you're married to Bruce, you're Damian's step mother. Damian acts blunt to you every time you help him with something but in truth, he's actually enjoying it. Damian doesn't understand why you're going all of this while his brothers do. 

       To Dick, it's training, to Jason it's helping him with his bike, to Tim, it's helping him with a lead or a case he's onto but most of the time you kick Tim to his bedroom. 

       "Hey Dami," you greeted him happily "how are you?" "good," Damian replied, you hummed to yourself and grabbed an apple, "do you need anything?" you asked "no," he replied "okay, call me if you need anything," you said ruffling his hair and leaving. 

       Damian has grown to like staying here at the Wayne Manor, unlike his mother, Bruce doesn't force him to train everyday nonstop, just a couple of hours and he's free to go. Speaking of his mother, she's come to bring him back, "this is my home," he said stubbornly "Damian, beloved, come back," she pleaded "I miss you," "that's bullshit," Damian heard you saying, you stood next to him, "Talia Al Ghul, Bruce told me about you, he's fond of you," you said "who are you?" Talia asked "Y/n L/n Wayne," you replied "Damian's step mother," you added, you placed a hand on Damian's shoulder, "hands off my son," Talia snarled "leave her alone," Damian said "Y/n is my real mother," he said "she treats me like an actual being unlike you," said Damian, he stepped towards you wrapping his arms around your waist, "she's my real mother," Damian said "oh, Damian," you whispered, you heard footsteps, "Talia," Bruce said "leave my wife and son alone," Talia snorted "this isn't going to be the last time you'll see me," she said and left.

        You bended down to Damian's level "Damian, are you alright?" you asked, he shook his head and you pulled him in for a hug.