Batfamily Imagine

I wanna try something new for this one, you're not Poison Ivy's daughter but you have similar powers, you're just a carefree 4 year old girl that Batman finds. As usual,
Key:Y/n=your name
H/c=hair color

Batman's pov

                                          I just finished another case when an alert came up. Poison Ivy is at it again. I tracked down her signal but it wasn't Ivy, it was a little girl.

Y/n's pov

                                           I happily danced around the small garden I made by myself. "Yay!" I cheered happily. "My little flowers are all grown!" I cheered. "Bum, bumpide dump." I hummed to myself as I continued dancing around in circles.

                                            I squatted down to one of the flowers. "Aw, you're not getting enough sunlight," I said to a flower, I made some other flowers move to the side and the flower that doesn't have enough sunlight grew. "Yay! you're blooming!" I cheered and started dancing again.

Batman's pov

                                           She's not Poison Ivy, she's somewhat like Poison Ivy from how she has similar powers to Ivy. I walked over to the young girl silently, she noticed me and stopped dancing. "Hi!" She greeted me, I stared at her dumbfounded by how she greeted me. "You're not afraid?" I asked. "Nope, a lot of people say I'm a carefree girl," she said and she started dancing again. 'She is a carefree girl,' I agreed. 'She doesn't act like Poison Ivy that's for sure,' I went on. 'Who's daughter is she?' 

                                            More flowers started blooming as the young girl danced. "I am happy, always, always happy!" She sang. "Happy, happy, happy." She hummed. 'She's slightly insane,' I thought. 'But not as insane as the Joker or any other criminal that's in Arkham.' I went on, I grabbed her arm gently making her stop. "What's your name?" I asked, she shrugs. "I don't know," she said. "I never met my mommy and daddy," she said. "Oh well." She said with a shrug. 'God, this child is too carefree,' I thought. 'Perhaps I can help her.' 

                                            The girl had run free again but she didn't go too far, she's dancing around again, she'll be happy to be in the gardens back at the Manor. I pulled out a gas bomb that'll knock her out for a bit, it wasn't strong but it was enough for me to take her to Gordon. I grabbed her again and placed a mask over her mouth and nose, soon, she inhaled it and passed out. I gently picked her up and carried her to the Batmobile, I drove off. Once at GCPD, I explained and Gordon understood. "So who's going to take care of her?" Asked Gordon. "I'll take her," I said. "You sure? I mean, her powers can get out of control," said Gordon. "I'm sure," I said. "Alright," Gordon sighed. "Her name is Y/n L/n, she was exposed to some kind of chemical that caused her to have those powers and go a little insane, her parents threw her out of the house when they found out. If you take care of her right then that mental illness won't be a problem." Said Gordon, I nodded and headed to Y/n.

                                                 I found her happily looking at her new surroundings. "Hi!" She greeted. "You're coming with me," I said. "Where to?" She curiously asked. "You'll have a home," I answered. "A home?" She repeated. "Yes, with four brothers," I replied. "I'll have brothers?" She asked excitingly. "Yes, I am sure they'll be pleased to have you," I answered. "Yay!" She cheered, I couldn't help but smile, it was a small smile.