Terry McGinnis x reader

Requested by @Fennekingirl1996

Y/n's pov

       "Grandfather? Are you awake?" I asked walking down the old stairs "Grandfather?" I called out, again, no answer.

       Ace bounded in, I gave him a head rub, "hey Ace," I greeted him "do you know where Grandfather is?" I asked, Ace tugged on my pant leg and I followed him.

       Just when I turned a corner I ran into someone, "watch where you're going next time," said a boy's voice, I got a good look on him, black hair, blue eyes and he's wearing a leather jacket.

       "Be nice to her, Terry, that's my granddaughter you're speaking to," I heard Grandfather saying, Terry? he stiffened, "I-I never knew you had a granddaughter, Mr. Wayne," the boy, Terry, said, Grandfather came into view, "I've been a grandfather for 16 years, Terry," said Grandfather, he helped me up, "are you alright?" he asked, I kissed Grandfather's cheek, "never better," I said, I hugged him by his waist gently and I sighed, "Y/n, I'll like you to meet my assistant, Terry," Grandfather said gesturing to the boy "well, it's nice meeting you, Terry," I said "but do show some respect," I added and walked away with Ace right behind me.

Terry's pov

       "Well she's a feisty one," I said "the feistiness came from her mother while the looks came from her father," Mr. Wayne said "Damian right?" I asked "yes," Mr. Wayne said "where is he?" I asked "he and his wife are on a business trip," said Mr. Wayne "come, let's get some work done," said Mr. Wayne.

       I had to move a lot of boxes and during that time I pass by Y/n's bedroom, I can hear her singing to a song softly while playing a guitar.

Stitches by Shawn Mendes(female version)

I thought that I've been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
I'm tripping over myself
I'm aching begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

Just like a moth drawn to a flame
Oh you lured me in I couldn't sense the pain
Your bitter heart cold to the touch
Now I'm gonna reap what I sew
I'm left seeing red on my own

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
I'm tripping over myself
I'm aching begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread
Gonna wind up dead

Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread
Gonna wind up dead

Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread
Gonna wind up dead

Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head get you out of my head

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
I'm tripping over myself
I'm aching begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

       I peered into her room and saw Ace sitting by her feet while she played, she looked up and jumped when she saw me, "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to spy on you!" I quickly apologized "it's fine, Terry, just don't do that again," Y/n said, she put her guitar down, "what are you doing?" she asked "your grandfather told me to move some boxes," I said gesturing to the boxes, "not an easy task I see," said Y/n "you're right, it's not," I agreed "well, you are working for Bruce Wayne, king of Gotham," Y/n said "I thought that title belonged to the Joker," I said "nah, they shared it," said Y/n "want me to help?" she asked "sure," I said with a shrug, Ace walked off as we carried the boxes.

       Finally, the last box is in the attic. It took hours but we did it. I waved bye to the Wayne's and left, once I got back home I found Matt watching TV "where's Mom?" I asked "she's out shopping," Matt responded, I shrugged and went inside my bedroom.

                           *time skip*

       Y/n once again took me down during training "ho-?" I began "hello? I was trained by Batman and all the Robins," Y/n said "she's right, her father and uncles are very protective of her and they want her to be able to defend herself," Mr. Wayne cut in, I sighed, Y/n offered me her hand and I took it.

       Mr. Wayne had to deal with something leaving Y/n and me alone, it's been 7 months since I've met her and during those 7 months Y/n and I got closer each day "soooooo," Y/n said "this is getting awkward," I said with a short laugh and Y/n joined in "yeah, it is," Y/n agreed.

       A strand of h/c hair fell into her eyes and I reached up to push it back, a group of bats appeared causing Y/n and me to tumble backwards. Y/n landed on top of me. Our lips pressed together.

Y/n's pov

       I pulled away and we both got up "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen," Terry said his cheeks pink "y-yeah," I said "are you sure you're not lying though?" I asked, Terry looked at me, "I know you very well now, Terry, you're lyin-," I was cut off by Terry kissing me even harder "you know me too well," he mumbled "yeah, I do," I said "if we're going to make this work we need to tell Grandfather," I said "and you're going to tell him," Terry's eyes widened "me?! Why me?!" he asked "because you're the one who kissed me," I said and walked away.

No I will not be doing a part 2 for this one, srry.