Tim Drake x Reader part 2!

Tim and Y/n sat on the couch in the living room with her mother and father glaring at Tim. "How did you find us?" Her father demands. "I thought I asked you to delete his number and cut off all contact to him," her father added glaring at Y/n, Tim tightened his grip on her hand. "Daddy, please don't make me break up with him," Y/n begged. "You're already engaged!" Mom snapped, Tim stiffened when her mother said 'engaged'. "Y-you're engaged?" Tim stuttered, she turned to face him. "Timmy, I don't want to be married to some stranger. I want you," she said. "No! You will not marry him!" Her father growled. "Why? Is it because of his childhood and what his father did to him?" I snapped back. "I don't care about his past, I care about how he treats me, his personality, and that he loves me dearly," she went on. "I am not breaking up with Tim." She said, she hugged Tim by the waist hard.

                                Tim kissed my forehead soothingly, Dad looked like he was ready to blow. "Your wedding is in 3 months, Y/n, we will not let that engagement break," said Mom. "Well, I'm not breaking up with Tim anytime soon," I snapped back. "Staying with Uncle Clark sounds nice now," I added, Mom gasped. "You stay away from him and your aunt Lois," Mom said. "Mr. and Mrs. L/n, I know you want the best for Y/n but this isn't the best thing for her," Tim intervened. "Do you want your daughter to live miserably?" Asked Tim, Mom and Dad thought about this. "This engagement is the best thing for Y/n," said Dad, Tim pulled me close to him. "Uncle Clark was right," I said. "You don't even care how I feel and what I want," I whimpered. "I should've said yes and we wouldn't have to go through this," I whispered, Tim kissed my forehead again. "Why don't we let the court decide?" Tim suggested. "That is the best solution right now," Tim added, Mom and Dad nodded. "Fine with us," said Mom. "Who will take care of Y/n then?" Asked Dad. "Uncle Clark and Aunt Lois will, they both are eager to take me in." She answered, Mom snorted. "They won't win." She said. 

~time skip to court date~

                                      "The Kent family have won this argument," the Judge announced, I happily bounded to Uncle Clark and hugged him. Uncle chuckled before running his fingers through my hair. "I promise you, Y/n, your engagement will be broken and you can date Tim freely." He said, I looked up at him and smiled. "Thanks, Uncle," I said, Aunt Lois hugged me. "It's so good to have you part of the family," she said. "Aunt Lois, I've always been part of it," I giggled. "She's got a good point," said Connor, he smirked before giving me a hug, that's new. "Hopefully Tim treats you well." He mumbled, I scolded at him and slapped his chest playfully making Connor laugh.

                                          I rolled my eyes, I spotted Tim waiting for me, I quickly bounded to him, he caught me and kissed me hard. "I'm so glad this is over Timmy," I said "I am too," he mumbled before kissing me again. "I love you," Tim mumbled and kissed me again. "I love you too, Timothy Jackson Drake," I mumbled, Tim pressed his lips against mine again.