Batfamily x reader

Y/n's pov

       "Timmy, have you see Teddy anywhere? I think I lost him somewhere in the Manor," I said walking down the stairs with my security blanket "no, I have not see Teddy anywhere," said Tim "are you sure you didn't take him with you out the gardens?" Tim asked "no, I never take him out where he can get dirty," I said "you take him to school," Tim pointed out "that's different, I need him to survive a day there," I said, once I reached the last step of the stairs Tim instantly scooped me up, "sorry, Y/n, I really don't know," Tim said "but I need and miss him!" I said "you're going to help me look for him right?" I asked, I gave him my puppy eyes that nobody but Damian can resist, "of course I'll help you, you're my favorite sister," Tim said hugging me "I'm your only sister, Timmy," I said with a giggle.

       Tim placed me back down on the floor and I left to look for anyone else that can help me with my search, the 2nd person I found was Jason "JJ, can you help me look for Teddy?" I asked hugging his leg "you still haven't gotten rid of that nickname for me huh?" he asked "nope," I said popping the 'p' "unless you stole it," I accused giving him a glare, "look, kiddo, the last time I took him you nearly razed the Manor down to the ground. There is no way in hell I'll let that happen again," Jason said "but Timmy hasn't seen him and neither have you," I said "either it's Grayson or Demon," said Jason "Dick knows better than that and he knows how important Teddy is, JJ," I said "then it's Demon who stole him," Jason said "do you know where he is?" I asked "yeah, he's training with Dick," said Jason, I gave him another hug and left for the Batcave.

       I found Bruce monitoring the Batcomputer, "Dickie, have you seen Teddy?" I asked "no," said Dick and grunted when Damian landed an attack on him, "what about you, Damian? Did you see him?" I asked "you mean that pathetic stuffed bear you always carry in your backpack to school?" Damian asked "yes," I said "and he's not pathetic," I added "I have not seen him nor will I ever touch him," Damian said "well somebody has must've seen him cause he's gone!" I said "Jason and Tim said they didn't see him and the same goes for you two," I said "maybe you should ask someone else," Dick suggested "wh-?" I began, I spotted Bruce, Dick gave me a shrug before I asked, "Bruce, have you see Teddy anywhere?" "yes I have," Bruce replied "really? Where?" I asked, Bruce turned to face me, "Y/n, I know how much he means to you but I think it's time for you to stop," Bruce said "what do you mean?" I asked, Bruce walked over to me and bend down to one knee, "Y/n, you're getting too old for security blankets and stuff animals," Bruce said, it finally hit me, "you took Teddy?!?" I shrieked making Bruce wince "you took him?!" I shrieked, I pounded my fists against his chest in anger, "you took him?!" Dick had to drag me away with me still shrieking.

       Dick pinned me down on the couch "he stole Teddy!" I said fighting Dick "look, I know you're mad at him but he's right, it's about time you stop," Dick said, he plucked my security blanket from my hand, "no! Give it back!" I shrieked trying to snatch the blanket back but Dick held it above me.

       I stood on the couch and reached up to grab the blanket "give me!" I said.

       Just when he was about to leave I grabbed onto his leg "give!" I said, he groaned but started walking away with me still clinging onto his leg.

       Jason started laughing when he saw me clinging onto Dick's leg like this, "Y/n, let go, now," Dick said "no," I said stubbornly, Dick sighed, he folded my blanket up and slid it into his pocket.

       He then pulled me off his leg, I tried to grab my blanket from his pocket but he pinned my arms down "Dick! Let go!" I said, Dick carried me to my bedroom and placed me in my playpen, "sorry, Y/n, you need to learn to be strong," Dick said and left.

       For the entire day I tried to get substitutes but everybody, Alfred included, has been trying to get me to stop. Tim thought it'll be a good idea to keep me in a room where there's no curtains, anything that is blanket like, and anything that is shaped like an animal.

      My hands started shaking really bad, I need them, I need my security blanket or animal. I started crying for Teddy, for someone to hug me and tell me it's going to be okay but nobody came. The next time I woke up, I found myself in my crib with my security blanket and Teddy by my side and a note, it said

Hey n/n,

         When we found you, you had tear stains on your cheeks so we all agreed that it's best that you have it until you're ready to take on the world by yourself without Teddy and your security blanket. Taking them away from you is the worst decision we ever made so please forgive us. We love you, all of us.
                                                                                                                                               From,
                                                                                                                                    Your father, brothers and butler

       'Yeah right,' I thought once I finished reading the note.

Whoever has or knows a person that has a security blanket or animal don't tease him or her, he or she needs it. Hope you enjoyed, vote, comment and request!