3k Special!

Thank you guys so much for reading and voting on this book so it is now 3k! yes! thank you so much again @reneigade requested for the Flash family this time, 4k will be the Arrow family! you're well, the daughter of Barry again I guess.

Barry Allen

       Barry was very happy when you turned out to be just like him, since you were young Barry often took you to work with him on weekends and breaks, even after school he'll come by to pick you up and take you to work with him. 

       "Daddy, do you know what I want to be when I'm older?" you asked Barry "no, what?" he asked "a forensic scientist!" you said happily, Barry smiled at you and kissed your forehead.

Iris West Allen

       Iris was very unsure about her husband taking their 5 year old daughter to work with him but when she saw her daughter laughing and happy to be with her father she let it go and let her husband take their daughter with them. "Mommy! Mommy! I had soooooo much fun with Daddy and Grandpa Joe today!" said Y/n happily "what did you do?" asked Iris "I helped Daddy out," you said "Mommy, when I grow up I wanna be just like Daddy, a forensic scientist!" you said.

Wally West

       You're his younger cousin, whenever Iris and Barry can't take care of you they leave you with Wally and Artemis. Wally often stayed home during the weekends taking care of you while Artemis worked, they switch out once in awhile but you prefer having Wally taking care of you than.

Artemis Crock(I know she isn't a speedster but I'm adding her anyway)

Artemis loved the sight of you and Wally together, she knew that Wally will be good with kids in the future(RIP Wally, RIP) "Arty! Arty! teach me how to shoot!" you said holding onto her leg "you're way too young, kiddo, maybe when you're older," said Artemis "but why?" you whined "like I said, you're too young, besides, Wally will kill me if he saw you holding a bow," she said "right you are, Artemis!" Wally said.

Bart Allen

       Well, it's a bit awkward for you and him since you're his aunt and he's older than you by 11 or so years "Bart! Stop," you said with a pout, Barry and Iris left you in the care of the Garrick's because Wally and Artemis couldn't look after you, "come on, Aunt Y/n, I just wanna have fun!" Bart whined "it's not fun for me! You're only doing it because you like it!" you snapped, what is Bart doing? he's poking you and pinching your baby cheeks, "jeez, I never knew you knew how to snap at people," said Bart, you glared at him and started crying and Barry just came in to see you crying, let's just say Bart got a nice lecture.

Short, very short, my brain is not working! gah! I hope you enjoyed anyway. Vote, comment and request!