Booster Gold x reader

I don't know Booster Gold very much but it doesn't mean I can't try so hopefully this one does not crash and burn.

Y/n's pov

       "He's going to hate me," I said as Dinah and I walked to the briefing room "he's not going to hate you," said Dinah "besides, it's his fault that he didn't use protection," yes folks, Booster and I had you know what and it got me pregnant. 

       "What if he hates me?" I asked "heck, we're not even married yet!" I said, Dinah stopped, "Y/n, you need to stop worrying, Booster loves you, you're the love of his life, he'll never hate you," Dinah said "now, tell. him," "he'll only say that our child will only get in the way," I said "he won't Y/n, yes he thinks about wealthy and fame but he'll put you before all of that," said Dinah "trust your partner," "okay," I said and walked inside, I found Booster talking with Barry Allen, aka Flash, "hey Y/n!" Barry greeted me, he rushed over to me and gave me a warm hug, "hey Barry," I greeted him and hugged him back "Barry, can I talk to Booster alone?" I asked "sure! We just finished!" Barry said, he kissed my cheek before dashing off, I felt arms wrapping around me, "hey there, beautiful, is something wrong?" Booster asked, I turned to face him, "something is wrong, Micheal," I said "what?" he asked worriedly "I'm pregnant," I said "Mike, I'm scared of losing you," I said "I can't lose you while you're on a mission," I said "I can't lose you like how I lost Michel," I whimpered, Booster rested his forehead against mine, "calm down, Y/n, everything's going to be all right, I'm happy that I'm going to be a father," he said "I will come home, I will make it back, I will come back in one piece, I will never leave you," Micheal said "promise?" I asked "promise," he said and kissed me hard, I pulled him closer and kissed him back. 

       "I told you," Dinah sang, I pulled away and glared at her "shut it," I said before kissing Micheal again, Dinah chuckled and walked away.

*9 months later*

       I was carrying twins, a boy and a girl. Of course I named the girl Michel and I named the boy Ted because Micheal and Ted Kord are good friends. Micheal smiled at the sight of his children, "I'll make you another promise n/n," he said "and what's that?" I asked, he kissed my neck, "I promise I'll be a good father," Micheal declared.

I think this is the shortest one shot ever, only because I didn't know him very well, oh well, vote, comment and request!