Dick Grayson x reader

Unfortunately you will not be choosing your superhero name for this one, srry. Hope you enjoy though!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Black Banshee's pov

                                                Red Arrow, aka my older adoptive brother, and I are perched on a building with Nightwing and Robin. We were called in for this one mission, Nightwing gave us the signal, Red Arrow and I moved, sure my name is Banshee and all but it doesn't mean I don't have my dad's skill in archery. That's right, folks, my parents are Green Arrow and Black Canary and I am proud! Red and I got into position, Nightwing gave us another signal, Red and I notched our arrows and pulled the string back, another signal. Fire. Red Arrow and I released the arrows, we heard yelling, I smirked, bingo, I dropped down.

                                                  Red Arrow and I are taking out the guards from the lower level while Nightwing and Robin took out the guards from the upper level. Red Arrow is up in the railing while I'm on the bottom, with the Canary screech I took out the guards, Red Arrow took out the ones I couldn't do, with the training Mom had taught me I used hand to hand combat, Nightwing, Robin and I met in the middle while Red Arrow continued firing arrows.

                                                   "Nice of you to join us!" I said, I drove my knee to where the sun doesn't shine to another goon. "Huh, I was about to say the same," said Nightwing. Nightwing threw his escrima stick at a goon that was coming up from behind. "Thanks!" I said. Nightwing chased after Penguin, our objective is to get him back to Arkham Asylum. "Nightwing! Wait!" I shouted and chased after him. "Guys, stay there and tie up the goons, I'm helping Nightwing," I said. "Got it," said Robin. "Be careful, Banshee." Said Red. "Roger," I said, I skidded to a stop I found Nightwing tied up and Penguin laughed manically. "Oh boy! This was soooo much fun!" He said. "Well this day is getting better and better," I said and let out a screech. Penguin flew backward, he was knocked out.

                                                       I quickly pulled out an arrow, with its tip I cut the rope and helped Nightwing up. "You alright?" I asked. "Yeah, thanks," he said. "No problem," I said, we heard footsteps, Nightwing and I got into fighting stance. Red Arrow and Robin skidded in, both were panting. "Jeez, what is taking you so long?" Asked Robin, Nightwing and I gave them both a look. "I just saved his ass that's what," I said. "If it weren't for Banshee, I would be dead meat," Nightwing agreed. "You guys take Penguin and his goons to Arkham, Nightwing and I'll look around just in case," I said. "Fine." Said Robin. "Don't do something I wouldn't do." Said Red, even though he couldn't see it I rolled my eyes and left with Nightwing.

                                                         After scourging around we found nothing. "Well that was a waste of time," said Nightwing. "It was just for precaution," I said. "I know," said Nightwing, the two of us are standing on top of the building, my h/c h/l hair is loose and is flying behind me because of the wind. "Red sure is protective of you," said Nightwing turning to face me. "Well duh, I'm his 'baby sister' that's what he calls me," I said. "I hate it when he always says I'm his baby sister," I grumbled. "It's annoying," Nightwing smirked. "It's not funny!" I said. "I never said it was!" Nightwing protested, I rolled my eyes.

                                                           Nightwing took my hand. "Hey, I'm sorry," he said. "Forgive me?" I turned to face him. "No," Nightwing pouted. "Nope, you're not getting my forgiveness," I said. "What can I do to make it up?" Asked Nightwing. "Kiss me," I whispered and he did. The kiss was soft, warm and filled with passion, I wrapped my arm around the back of his neck. "HANDS OFF OF MY BABY SISTER, NIGHTWING!!!" Red shouted, we both pulled away and looked at each other. "Run?" He suggested. "Run," I agreed and we took off. "BANSHEE! NIGHTWING! GET YOUR SORRY ASSES BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!" Red Arrow shouted but we only laughed and continued running.