Wally West x reader

Requested by @twdismylife77

Y/n's pov

       I snorted at Wally's childishness as we walked around in the park, I shoved my hands deeper into my jacket since it's autumn "you okay?" Wally asked "yeah, just a bit cold," I replied, Wally hugged me tight, "gosh darn it, Wally! How are you so warm?!" I said hugging him back, Wally chuckled, "well, you are talking to a speedster," said Wally "true," I said, I rested my head on Wally's shoulder and sighed, "remember when Barry always brought us here when we were kids?" I asked "you always had me chasing after you because you stole something of mine," Wally's lips quirked upwards, "I do remember that," said Wally, he started shaking with laughter, "you never caught me," "that's because you had super speed," I snapped, I slapped his chest and hugged Wally even more, "Uncle Barry ended up having to catch me," said Wally "that wasn't fair!" "well too bad, Walls, go complain to him," I snapped "jeez, what's gotten into you with snapping?" Wally asked "just hold me," I mumbled. 

       Wally rubbed soothing circles on my back and kissed my forehead, "hey, is something bothering you?" asked Wally "if something is bothering you, please tell me, I wanna help," I sighed "it's nothing, Wally," I said, my phone vibrated meaning I got a text, I pulled it to see Mom texted me about coming home, "I need to go home," I said, Wally picked me up and took off. Minutes later, we reached my house, "I guess I'll see you tomorrow," said Wally, he kissed my cheek and dashed off, I reached up to where he kissed me, does he........ like me?

Wally's pov

       'Yes!' I thought to myself 'man I wanted to do that for such a long time,' I thought. 

       'But how am I supposed to tell her I really like her? more than a friend,' I thought, I remember meeting Y/n for the first time, Uncle Barry is the one who introduced her to me.

Flashback(no pun intended)

       "Hey Wally," said Uncle "I want you to meet someone," "who?" I asked following him, we walked to the living room and found Aunt Iris speaking to a young girl my age with h/c hair that reaches her h/l, the girl noticed Uncle Barry, "hi Barry!" she greeted him "hey Y/n, it's been awhile," said Uncle "it has," Y/n agreed, she then noticed me, "you must be Wally," she said "I am," I replied "it's nice to meet you," said Y/n.

Flashback over

       I want to tell her but if I get friend zoned then it could ruin our friendship! or worse! I groaned softly, why does love have to be so complicated?!

Y/n's pov

       I got a call from Barry, he said Wally got injured during a mission "I'm on my way," I said, I pulled on my jacket and boots on and left the house, Mom and Dad are at work again. I grabbed my bike and peddled to the West residence. 

       Once there, I knocked on the door and Wally's mother opened the door, "hello Y/n," she greeted me "I heard about Wally," I said "is he alright?" "just a broken arm," she replied, she let me in and I headed up to Wally's bedroom. I found him in bed, his right arm in a cast, "hey Walls," I said "how are you?" "other than having a broken arm I'm good," said Wally, I sat down next to him, "is something wrong?" I asked "it's nothing," said Wally "Wally," I said "you didn't tell me what was bothering you," Wally pointed out, I bit my lip, "it's about a guy," I said, Wally's face dropped, "a-a guy?" Wally repeated "yeah," I said "he's funny, kind, childish, he always makes me laugh and smile," I said "and I'm looking at him right now," I softly added, Wally's bright green eyes met mine and then, his lips are on mine.

Not sure if this is what you wanted @twdismylife77 vote, comment and request!