Terry McGinnis x reader

Requested by @Feenekingirl1996

Y/n's pov

       I felt Terry's strong arms holding me closer to him in his sleep, I turned around to face him "Terry," I sang "wake up," Terry buried his face into my neck and took a deep breath making me smile "Ter, I don't want Mr. Wayne to yell at you if you go to work late," I said, Terry groaned, "fine," he mumbled letting go of me. Terry got up and stretched, I can see how well toned he is, he smirked when he caught me staring at him.

       "Don't even think about it, McGinnis," I said throwing a pillow at him, Terry laughed, "Y/n, babe, we're getting married soon, don't be so sour," Terry said, he hovered above me, "Terry, what about Mr. Wayne?" I asked "he can wait," Terry said before kissing me.

       I ran my fingers through his dark locks making him hum in appreciation "I love you Mrs. McGinnis," Terry mumbled with a smirk "Terry, we're not even married yet," I said "hmh, don't care," Terry said kissing me again, I pushed him away playfully, "come on, mister, time for work," I said, Terry groaned and got up again.

       I got up too, I grabbed a brush and started brushing my hair.

Terry's pov

       Damn. How the fuck did I win her? my eyes couldn't stop staring her gorgeous body. I wrapped my arms around her waist, I softly kissed her shoulder blade, then her neck, and up to her jawline, "Terry," she moaned softly making me smirk, "Terry, dear God stop," Y/n moaned, I pulled away, "or what?" I asked "or Mr. Wayne will kick your sorry ass," Y/n said, I chuckled, "alright, let's go," I said taking her hand.

       I dropped Y/n at the daycare since she works there and headed to Wayne Powers Enterprises, Mr. Wayne had asked me to meet him there. I found him talking with Ray Powers, he's the owner of Wayne Powers Enterprises. Mr. Wayne gave Mr. Powers a look before paying attention to me, once we left he asked "why were you late?" "well, I do have a fiancée," I replied "right, Y/n," Mr. Wayne said "speaking of her, how is she?" asked Mr. Wayne "she's fine," I said.

Y/n's pov

       I shifted another child to my free arm, several kids were chasing each other "hey, be careful there," I said, the children continued chasing each other, the door opened slowly so that it didn't hit the children.

       Terry came in with a bouquet of flowers "awww, Terry, you didn't have to bring them," I said, I placed the child on the floor and walked over to him.

       Terry wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close, "well, guess what? I don't care," Terry said pecking my lips.

       Several kids came over to us "hey Terry!" said a girl named Liz "looks like you and Ms. Y/n are going to busy again," Terry and I shared a look "um, he's only here for a few hours," I said "come on, Liz, let's go play ball," said Emma pulling on Liz's hand "okay," Liz said and the children left.

       I leaned against Terry's side "God, the older children are waiting for us to get married," I said looking up at him, Terry laughed, "are they?" he asked "yes!" I said "well, I can't wait," he said giving me a small kiss "get to work you, I don't want your boss to yell at you," Terry said "well I'll only blame you since you're here," I said and walked away.

       Soon, nighttime came.

       "Just think about it n/n, next week, we'll be married," Terry said watching me brush my hair, "I know," I said looking at him "I can't wait," I said. I laid down next to Terry's side, I traced his chest with my finger, "I love you," he said softly "I love you too," I said.

                       *1 week later*

       "You may kiss the bride!" the priest said and Terry didn't hesitate kissing me.

       I pulled him closer making him smile, after we pulled away he rested his forehead against mine "I love you, Mrs. McGinnis," Terry said smiling at me "and I love you, Mr. McGinnis," I said with a giggle.

Srry if this was late, I couldn't think of anything. Vote, comment and request!