Barry Allen x reader

Barry's pov

       "Wally! Wally! Come back here!" 5 year old Y/n said chasing after her 10 year old brother Wally "you got to catch me first!" Wally said and continued running.

       I smiled at them, Y/n walked over to me, "Uncle Barry, Wally won't give me back my dolls," she said with an adorable pout, I smiled and picked her up, "Wally, give your sister her dolls," I ordered "oh come on, Uncle! it's not fun if she gets whatever she wants!" Wally whined, I chuckled, "Wally, your sister is 5 years younger than you, of course she's spoiled," I said "now, give her dolls back," Wally pouted and handed Y/n her dolls back, "yay!" Y/n cheered hugging them.

       I smiled "come on, Wally, let's head on back inside," I said, we're outside since Y/n wanted to play there instead of inside.

*10 years later*

       Y/n has grown so much, she turned into a young 15 year old girl but, she has a small mental problem. ADHD, the poor girl can't sit still.

       So, I created hands on materials to help her with it, instead of her entire body shaking it's her hands that keeps her distracted, it comes to pipe cleaners, pens, anything that looks like she can solve instantly without hesitation and something that can keep her distracted.

       I found Y/n with pipe cleaners in her hands again, she tangled them up then immediately started untangling them "hey kiddo," I greeted her "how are you?" "good," Y/n replied still untangling the pipe cleaners, in a matter of minutes, they're all untangled.

       "Well done," I said tousling her hair, Y/n smiled and started tangling them back up again, "hey, maybe something harder is what you need," I said plucking the pipe cleaners from her hand, "what do you have in mind?" she asked "what's 6 cubed?" I asked "216," Y/n instantly said "12 cubed?" I suggested "1728," Y/n instantly said, I continued asking her questions about cubed and Y/n was quite pleased with it.

       Her ADHD isn't that bad, just a bit of restlessness and impatience. Wally came by to take Y/n back home but Iris and I didn't mind if she stayed here for the night "you sure, Y/n?" asked Wally, Y/n nodded while untangling the pipe cleaners again, "Wally, she'll be fine," I said "she's in good hands," Wally nodded, he kissed the top of Y/n's head and left.

       Iris came in with a mug of warm milk and two cups of hot chocolate, hey, I'm already hyper enough and Y/n didn't get hot chocolate because she'll be more hyper than before.

       "It still amazes me how fast you untangle the pipe cleaners," Iris said while running her fingers through Y/n's hair, "it's a simple puzzle Aunt Iris," Y/n said "just think about it and let your mind take off," I smiled and placed my cup on the coffee table "hey, how about something harder?" I asked "like how you asked me cubed questions?" Y/n asked "exactly but something harder," I said "here's a riddle," I said "what is greater than God, more evil than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it, you'll die?" I asked, Y/n didn't say anything for a bit, I can see that she's thinking very hard but most people wouldn't be able to tell.

       "Nothing," Y/n said "nothing is greater than God, God created humanity," Y/n said "correct," I said "next riddle," I said wrapped my arm around her shoulder and plucked the cup of warm milk from her hand "who makes it, has no need of it. Who buys it, has no use no use for it. Who uses it can neither see it nor feel it. What is it?" I asked, again, silence from Y/n, "a coffin," Y/n said "good," I said "give her another one, Barry," said Iris "I'm getting there," I said, Y/n cuddled into my chest and sighed, "alright, what can travel around the world while staying in a corner?" I asked "a stamp," Y/n said "that one was easy," she added "it was," Iris agreed "alright, I'll give you a harder one," I said "what has a head and a tail, but no body?" I asked "a coin," said Y/n "correct again," I said "what had an eye but can not see?" I asked "a needle," Y/n said, I chuckled and kissed the side of her head, "I got one," said Iris "what gets wetter and wetter as it dries?" asked Iris "a towel," Y/n said, she pulled out her pipe cleaners again and started working on them, "I can multitask," she added "alright," I said "Paul's height is 6 feet, he's an assistant at a butcher's shop, and wears 9 shoes. What does he weigh?" I asked "meat," Y/n said "there was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?" I asked "watermelon," said Y/n "what kind of room has no doors or windows?" asked Iris "a mushroom," Y/n said, I handed her more pipe cleaners and she started untangling them immediately.

       "What kind of tree can you carry in your hand?" I asked "a palm," Y/n said and she finished untangling the pipe cleaners "which creature walks on 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs in the afternoon, and 3 legs in the evening?" I asked "man," said Y/n "why is it man?" Iris asked "because he or she crawls on all fours when he or she is a baby, then walks on two feet as an adult, and then walks with a can as an old man or woman," Y/n explained "oh," Iris said softly "I think that's enough riddles for one day," I said "come on, let's get you to bed," I said. I picked Y/n up and carried her to her bedroom, she's pretty light for a 15 year old girl. "Uncle?" Y/n said softly when I tucked her in "hmm?" was my answer "why is ADHD so bad?" she asked "well, it makes people hyper," I replied "Wally's hyper and he doesn't have ADHD," Y/n pointed out "true," I agreed "think of ADHD as a gift," I said "how is it a gift?" she asked "well, ADHD makes people more alert," I said "my teacher said it's a curse," said Y/n "I don't think it's a gift," Y/n said shaking her head "don't listen to her, yes you have trouble paying attention, sitting still, organizing, doing simple tasks but don't let anyone tell you that it's bad, it'll only hurt you," I said "okay?" "okay," Y/n said "good, get some sleep," I said. I kissed her forehead and left.

       Iris wrapped her arms around me "Y/n sure is lucky to have you," she said "she's lucky to have you too," I said, Iris sighed and rested her head on my chest, "that's why you're her favorite uncle," said Iris "and you're her favorite aunt," I said, Iris smiled and gave me a kiss.

I'm not sure if ADHD is a gift but oh well. Vote, comment and request!