Jason Todd x reader

Y/n's pov

       When I opened my locker a note landed on the floor, I bent down to pick it up. It said

Hey Y/n,

      This is your secret admirer speaking, I've been admiring you for so long and I can't take it anymore, I have to tell you how I really feel now. In your locker is another note, hope you have fun hunting them down.
                                                        From,
                                              Your secret admirer

       A smile appeared on my face as I reread the note again 'so, I have a secret admirer huh?' I thought 'alright then,' I thought, I reached up to grab another book only for another note to fall, I picked it up and read it.

       This is your first riddle Y/n, hope you can figure it out.

Once you grab the bar
You feel like you're flying
Like a bird in the sky
Let go and let your partner catch you
Don't be afraid, trust him
Who is he?

       Who is he? oh, I get it now, my secret admirer asked some friends to help him out with this.

        Think Y/n, think, who can fly just like a bird? bars, bird, partner, oh! I grabbed my books and hurried to the gym, I still have time to get to first period. I found a crowd of girls at the balance beam, of course they're watching Dick Grayson, the last of the Flying Grayson's.

       I managed to make it to the front, I spotted Dick wiping some sweat off "hey Y/n," he greeted me, he spotted the note in my hand, "ah, figured out your riddle already huh?" he said "yeah," I said, he handed me another note and I unfolded it

       Great job! now, here's your next riddle

Black as night, bright as the stars
He rambles awkwardly but people still think he's cute
Top of his class
Good with technology
Who is he?

       Black as night? bright as stars? rambles awkwardly? good with technology and top of his class? hmm, that seems to fit Tim, he's found in the library often.

       I waved bye to Dick while the girls glared at me as I left. I headed to the library, I found Tim reading a Sherlock Holmes book, he looked up, "hey Y/n," he greeted me "hey Tim," I said "the riddle I was working on was pretty easy," I said "well, this one is going to be a bit tricky," said Tim handing me a note. I opened it

       I had a feeling the last one was too easy for you, this one is going to be a bit tricky since you don't know him well yet.

The color of his soul is black like his heart
His tongue is sharp, his personality blunt and sarcastic
Bright green like emeralds
The blood son
Who is he?

       Blood son? bright like emeralds? blunt and sharp tongue? hmm, from the gossip I hear all the time in school it fits Damian perfectly. The green eyes though, it can be either Jason or Damian but Damian is known to be blunt so it's him.

      Where will I go if I were Damian? ah ha! I know where he is. I walked to the front of the school, I walked over to a large tree and I was right, I found Damian sitting in the shades with a book, "finished already?" he asked, he sounded bored, "yes, yes I am," I said, Damian rolled his eyes and handed me the note. I took it and unfolded the note

       You probably already know who I am now that you've figured out who all the riddles are based on, but, if you don't then look up.

       I frowned and looked up, I saw Jason Todd with f/f flowers in his hand wearing a tux, he smirked at me when he saw me looking at him. Mindy, my number 1 bully, walked up to him, "hey Jason, are those for me?" she greeted him when I got closer to them, "no, these are for her," said Jason handing the flowers to me, I took them, "why date her Jason?" asked Mindy "I'm a better match for you," Jason walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist, "thanks but no thanks," he said, he looked at me and smiled, I smiled back, Mindy let out a groan and walked away with anger.

       "How long?" I asked looking at Jason "ever since I first met you," said Jason "really?" I asked "yeah," he said "can I kiss you?" he asked hopefully, I giggled, "yes you may kiss me," I said and Jason kissed me slowly and very passionately.

I suck at writing riddles, hope you enjoyed though and I am still writing yours @GIRLONFIYAH14 and it'll be up by today or tomorrow.