1: Don't Sleep By The Lake

In an unknown High School, each classroom was informed of their incoming excursion to a famous park. A place full of wild animals found in North America.

Within a particular classroom, Mrs Browns carefully instructed her beloved students what to bring and what not to bring. Listing down the do's and dont's. As well as to remind everyone of their group allocation. Students were meant to write a 3-page essay by the end of the 2-night 3-day trip, which caused a huge portion of her students to wail in despair.

They tried to negotiate of course...

"Please make it a maximum of 2000 words, please!!"

"Better yet, I'll buy you souvenirs Mrs Browns! And since you love me, please allow me to skip writing the essay~"

"Not fair! I'll steal an animal for you, Mrs Browns. My offer stands until we get back." 

Unfortunately, Mrs Browns was a righteous teacher. With her ever genteel demure, she spoke. "There is always the other option of not handing it in of course..." Flashing her beautiful smile, she continued. "But they will ultimately be left to do the weeding behind our school. I'm sure there are more wild animals there that you can admire in-between."

After hearing as such, none could argue no more. Amidst this ruckus, four particular students stood out without doing anything special in particular.

Raize, the class representative, was currently crowded by a bunch of girls fighting over their group arrangement. "Exchange with me! Me!"

"No, please. Who's number 14? Please switch with me..!!"

"Raize marry me~!!"

Their cries sounded so desperate as their shrills piercing.

On the other side, there were Ulla and Crystal, the vice class representative and her fraternal twin sister. Being in the same group, most male students tried to switch their numbers with someone else to get the chance to get closer with the two beauties.

However, once they realized that the last two members of the group were Lea and Bright who were sitting at the back quietly, they became hesitant. Then, as more and more students realized it was impossible to exchange lot number, the classroom grew more and more quiet.

Bright has been looking at them bemused, his hands resting behind his head. His handsome face charming some of the girls, while his mischievous appearance causing the males to remember his fame. He was quite different amongst the rest due to being part of the top 20 in the whole school, as well as a Jack-Of-All-Trades in the many sports club. His name was known to many on campus.

When most of his classmates attention was on him, he glanced down to his seatmate who was quietly snoring beside him. Her face was facing the other way.

Suddenly, he felt like teasing her.

Poke.

There was no reaction from her and she continued to sleep peacefully.

Poke. Poke.

His smile widening, he could feel her moving slightly.

Poke. Poke. Poke.

Their classmates were slowly backing away to the front, beside Mrs Browns. Their expressions unreadable, while Mrs Browns could only gulp nervously. She too was helpless with the famous pair.

Poke. Poke. Po—ke. Po—k-- --!

With swift movements, a slap almost hit his face, but it was obvious the strength was nothing to laugh at as it made a great sound of the wind.