146: Gathering of the Main Characters (1)

What is greater than God,

More evil than the Devil,

The poor have it,

The rich need it 

and If you eat it, you'll die?

A month later after the Civil War in Eden Kingdom, many people migrated to Drakon. One group led by General Dean Fang occupied Rathir's mansion, for they had the young dukes Lars and Russell in their entourage.

When Russell was brought to his fraternal twin brother, he badly wanted to run away because... Lars apparently has a brother complex!

They were currently in the huge mess hall, preparing to welcome Lea who had been working non-stop with Raize, Victor and the Spirits over the remnants of the Apostles in Eden Kingdom underground. 

In the hall, Dean Fang and Kiel Fang sat side by side, while the Paterson's on their right. The King of Eden was also forced to participate, much to his chagrin.

Of course, the twins Russell and Lars sat by each other with the latter trying to dote the former. Russell was wearing a terrible expression, very different from his villainous self when he first showed himself in front of Lea. If there was anything he was afraid of, it was Lars. Despite their brotherly affections for one another, he was incredibly reluctant to reciprocate his brother's abnormal feelings.

There were so many problems about it; First of all, they were siblings! Second of all, they were both men! Even if he transmigrated into this world, he has always been straight. But who can tell him how to abandon his only family...

Either way, many other people were present in the Great Hall and that included Ulla, Ulyssis, Bright, Liam, Leron, Ashe, Yun Na and Imhe (who was lazing around underneath the huge long table, and beside her, Nia was acting like a good lazy dog).

Ulyssis was whispering things into Ulla's ear that only the two of them could hear. Sitting diagonal to them, Bright had a frown lacing his handsome face. "Found your man and no longer talking to me." He pouted, stretching his nostrils like that of a monkey.

Ulla glanced at him but immediately went back to focusing on what Ulyssis was telling her.

Bright could only harrumph. On his left, Yun Na was fearfully staring at Liam throwing his knives in the air like they were nothing. She was so scared one might end up on her head that she couldn't be bothered with anything else. After all, Liam was sitting on her left.

Beside Liam, Ashe was staring at Leron's irritated face, reading his thoughts silently. He had been following behind Kiel's group ever since they were saved from treason, but he did not bother participating in the war. He was not obligated to.