9: Encounter | 2 |

A few blocks from the great gate, a cheap inn grandly stood. Bustling waiters and customers alike roamed all about. Amongst the few number of tables lined up neatly in rows, a group of beautiful youngster could be seen eating with much gusto. 

As much as the scene looked wonderfully enchanting due to their appearance, whoever observed closer could otherwise prove their initial reaction a play in the eyes. Except, of course, for one lady who decided to eat slowly with manners. Her hair, brownish of a lighter shade of hue, tied elegantly on a cute bun, leaving a few hair strands falling around her nape. She wore her Sinh garb with elegance that one might think she was of a higher birth, but in actuality, her clothes were bought at a cheaper price than their current meal.

Beside her, sat another exquisite beauty but with ravishing display of brute in eating her meal. Her lustrous raven hair that had grown down to her waist was softly swaying side to side with every movement of her head. At the tip, however, was a nice hue of purple. Although her dressing was not as nicely fitted as the girl beside her, she looked desirable with her legs exposed. But to others dismay, she was wearing fitting pants underneath.

The pair of boys who were eating just as vigorously have noticed the watchful eyes around them, but chose to ignore. Their indifference allured quite a number of females. 

The feminine girl, whose name was Ulla, carefully put down her spoon and fork, indicating she had finished her share of the meal. "Thanks for the meal~"

As if that was the start, the other three also finished up. Seemingly very pleased with their morning, they simply smiled satisfactorily to one another.

Their smiles broke when a loud ruckus swift its way inside the dining area, which earned the rasp attention of everyone within. "What, what's going?" Asked an old man who was sitting on a table beside Lea's group. At his fear tinge question, the door produced the answer.

At the door was a group of mud-covered ruffians looking very dangerous and intimidating. They were planning to demand some gold out of the struggling inn owner, but before they could proceed to their plan's next stage, their eyes almost bulged out of their sockets upon meeting a certain pair of dark obsidian eyes devoid of emotions. The gaze was so empty and familiar.

The referred boy immediately sparked recognition once he laid his eyes on them, which to his satisfaction, the ruffians immediately tensed.

As one of the ruffians recognized Raize rather wildly, he unconsciously pointed his finger at him. Everyone looked at the end of the ruffian's quivering pointed finger. Without words, one by one the ruffians went back out, shouting for their dear life. Almost leaving behind their unstable footwear.

Seeing the ruffians' reaction, Raize simply shrugged breaking a smirk on his flawless face. This earned the hearts of the girls who witnessed such a spectacle. They squealed a little inside.

"What did you do....?" Bright dumbly asked, staring back and forth at Raize and the entrance.

Raize gave another shrug of his shoulder. "Nothing much."

No words were exchanged afterwards, leaving the dining area to continue with the day without much noise until Lea's group left to explore the capital.

Inside the inn, gossips could be heard. "Did you see those beautiful girls?! I've never seen such soft looking hair! Eyes so seductive and filled with life, they could make our Emperor weak in the knees!"

"Yes! Yes! Not to mention, they have their comparable handsome guards. But they didn't seem to have trained that long. One of them certainly looked like he had strong legs and arms though!"