51: Ulyssis scouts Ulla

A week passed since Kiel Fang took over the Rebellion Group. He had taken care of unreliable members by sending them over to Raize's group for Beast Surveillance sub-group.

Fatima was sent back to Eden Kingdom to inform Kiel's father over continent Sabrina's involvement in the scheme to take over all of Ingrid, by the hands of Sabio.

This speculation was produced due to a certain individual who governed a great many interlocking connections with different underground businesses. From slavery, opium to human-beast experiments.

The individual was found to have its main headquarters somewhere in Sabrina. Any information beyond Ingrid was difficult to gather, thus he had hoped his father, General Dean, will do something about it on his end once Fatima informed him of the details.

In their royalty network, they learnt that the King had been planning to take over Chlad, then later on Mingzhe Dei. It seems he has a Spirit contractor to keep himself safe from any assassination attempts.

However, nobody knew nor did they know how to learn more about the Spirit that protects the King; thus they were left to focus on the underground organizations. Slowly, Kiel arranged for his subordinates to estimate how large the King's network was, only to find there were more than they could handle. What made the whole operation even more hopeless was the fact that they had no one who was skilled at sneaking around if they wanted to opt for assassination to reduce the leaders of corruption.

Stuck at a stand still, Kiel and co. were to remain with their surveillance operations until he would hear back from his father.

In one of the most busiest restaurant in Sabio, two lovely girls were serving customers one after another. Their glistening sweat rolled down their forehead, and there were a few who were awed by their refreshing appearance. As the two girls bustled around doing their job properly, there were men who couldn't keep their hands under their pants.

This would occasionally create a ruckus as these girls were no ordinary ones.

Before a hand could touch Ulla's healthy behind, she caught the approaching hand midair with a glare from her brown eyes. "Please, customer. Don't disgrace me in a crowd." After a pause, she continued. "Keep your hands to yourself." She then proceeded to laying out some food from her tray without glancing to the group's faces at the table.

Meanwhile, Imhe was busy chatting up an old man about different sorts of dumplings for some reason. The talk seemed so fun that she was giggling and snorting, which only added to the noises in the busy restaurant. Of course she was reprimanded for not doing her job after a few exchanges with the customer. 

Ulla continued to do her job excellently with knowledge from her previous world. Keeping tract of every orders accurately with her notepad, handing them to the cook then giving occasional business smiles to entice certain customers to provide her with tips. She rose to become their most valuable waitress in the weeks since she worked in the restaurant earning her a name in some corners of the city.

As her name was becoming more well-known, people from prestigious society classes would briefly visit the restaurant to check up the talk of the town. Thanks to Ulla's popularity, Kiel's covert operations were well-hidden from most prying eyes and ears. She was then even more motivated to do her utmost job in catching attention even when she didn't fancy men drooling over her. She was the Vice President, an excellent and dutiful role model.

Then, silence suddenly took over everyone's breathe. At the entrance of the restaurant, a person in lavish appearance appeared to call for a request. "A table for two, please." He said with his husky but smooth voice. His excellent features unmasked, the girls could only gulp their surging drool.