111: Towards Eden Kingdom (1)

"If we can't catch them, we will just have to invite ourselves to wherever they are." Declared Ulla energetically. 

The group of youths were currently travelling using a docile beast similar to Hamsphant. 

[Head of the elephant, body of that a hamster (soft and furry~)]

Atop the beast, Ulla was at the front, Ullysis behind her, Lars and Nia sat behind Lea and Raize who were sitting side by side. Drawing himself closer to Lea's ear, for he didn't know he could simply send his thoughts to her via telepathy, Raize whispered, "So what happens to that plan you offered to me back in Drakon?"

Without a change of her expression, she replied without a glance, "Last option."

He raised a brow and said, "Aren't we in a hurry?"

"There is time."

Unable to grasp Lea's thoughts, Raize was unsatisfied with her answers. Noticing his deep frown, Lea glanced at him and explained patiently, "It is a risky plan that should be left when we have no other way."

"It's better to save time though?"

Lea was silent for a moment before she opened her mouth to speak once again, "They would leave delicious experiments for until much later."

Stupefied, Raize decided to shrug off his other thoughts and asked, "Where is Bright?"

At his query, Lea couldn't help seriously taking a look at Raize by her side. 

His countenance was that of calm and indifference, which gave way to her curiosity concerning his query. Feeling her intense gaze, Raize couldn't help but stare at her in return. "Is it that strange to feel worry about that careless guy?"

Not a nod nor a shake, Lea simply continued to stare at Raize with her beautiful but expressionless face. Not being able to handle Lea's burning gaze, Raize once again said, "Fine. I'm worried. He hasn't died yet, right?"

Such a dreadful query, causing Lea to blink. She then replied with an indifferent tone, "Victor is keeping watch."

"No wonder the fox is not with you. But you have a slave you are dragging around now too." He said, while pointing his thumb to Lars. "Everyone has their uses for you, I bet!"

"Hm."

A little smile spread over Raize's face. "At least you could've denied that...."

"Hones---"

"Is the best policy, I know. You are too righteous that people don't even notice at first glance."

"I---"

"You don't think so, but you are too good to be true." Raize cut once again, giving Lea a strange sidelong glance.

"I---"