31: Soulmates | 2 |

[A/N: Beware of Lea's in depth understanding to essence manipulation.]

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

"If you don't fess up and agree to join me, I'll.... show you what I can do."

"................"

The youth was expecting Lea's return, but was then disappointed that someone else came. Then the newcomer demanded him to answer and join hands with someone who he have yet to think much about. So he silently waited for anything worthwhile to respond to as he gazed at the newcomer that was standing in front of him.

"SPEAK!! You are supposed to ally with me. I know you want to make Ingrid a better place too! I can make that happen."

"................"

"I have strong compatibility and skills with essence manipulation. You won't regret joining my side. If someone is restraining you from saying anything, I'll defend you from any of them!"

Seemingly desperate and exasperated, Imhe fired one offer after another to persuade the youth. She thought it would come easy, but her efforts were proving to be unrewarding as time continued to trickle down.

"What do you wish? I can grant it for you." Was all she said before aligning her eyesight to his'.

"..............." 

He continued to stare at her with his dead crimson eyes. Like a doll, he was immovable and expressionless. 

"You are supposed to take my side... we're gonna save Ingrid together!" Like a child, she said. 

The youth did not understand why the girl in front of him was so sure he would take her side, but he didn't like how he was expected to be on anyone's side and for the purpose he has yet to realize himself.

Thus he continued to stare at her without a word. He was used to silence as his profession was espionage. He could endure torture as well. As long as he had the will, he would survive from most interrogations. 

Imhe has yet to use violence to persuade due to what Ulla said to her. She ought to make the youth fall for her, but she didn't understand exactly how. But she speculated she was meant to receive his affection at some point if Ulla's visions were right. Thoughtless and expectant, Imhe simply continued to rely on her existence without much resolution to her words.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

2 hours came and Imhe had proven she did not know how to make the youth say a single word. She was adamant at not resorting to violence after all, since she intended to make the youth fall for her. Tired and have had enough for the time being, Imhe left the wooden shelter in silence only to face Lea outside.