10: Encounter | 3 |

~North-West: By the Castle~

Disturbed from his morning entertainment, which was basking under a warm healthy sun, a youth with exemplary features loomed over him.

To the youth's inquiring gaze, a vigorous question was asked, "Can I sleep beside you? You've found a terribly good spot to sleep!" He saw a smile so wide, but it looked suitable on the youth.

He simply nodded in consent and closed his eyes to rest. With energetic movements, the youth who joined him abruptly laid its back on the grassy hill beside himself. "Hmmm~ Now, this is what I call rest~!"

Ignoring the presence of the boy who have come to join him, he submerged himself into unconsciousness until a new pair of feet walked towards his direction once again. He couldn't help but frown his beautifully carved brows. '

It's awfully busy around here today.' He thought to himself without bothering to lift his eyelids.

In contrast, he heard the energetic boy gasp loudly.

---------♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭   

"L-L-Lea... How'd you find me?!" Asked Bright nervously.

Lea gave a soft sigh and rolled her eyes. She moved to grab Bright up, but her hand was deflected. Frowning her brows, she glared at Bright's nonchalant appearance.

"Geez. Can't you let me enjoy this fine whether today? You are always too serious. You need to remove that frown this instant!" Said Bright lightly, making his tone similar to that of a nagging mother.

In response, Lea raised her other brow higher, moving her hands across her chest. Still waiting patiently for Bright. 

Minutes later. Bright still had yet to change his mind, only staring back at Lea. Concluding that Bright won't budge any more, she dropped herself down a few paces away, under the shade of the great wall.

"That's more I like it." Bright said with a triumphant grin.

As the three laid lazily, a series of gentle breeze made its way to dance about on the grassy hill. With every blow, their hair would be swooshed to a side. 

'The season must have changed to sunny now. I haven't seen any sign of rain these days..' Lea thought to herself as she looked up at the sky she loved.

' Lea thought to herself as she looked up at the sky she loved

Unbeknownst to the three, an hour had passed. But due to his internal clock, the youth who was previously asleep stood up quite abruptly, drawing both Bright and Lea's attention.

As if she only noticed the familiar youth now, her ruby eyes grew wide in recognition. However, she kept her silence in her little corner.

The youth looked around to inspect his surroundings to know that the energetic boy who have yet to introduce himself was still around, gazing at him.